ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Guy Right?

Yea, if you are a Hamas, terrorist loving Anti-Semite.
It is a common and well known left wing tactic to attack the messenger when one is unable to refute the message. Accuse the opponent of "racism" or "homophobia" or whatever else can be found in the arsenal of tricks designed to stifle debate, while having the added benefit of showing your teammates the way to shut your opponent up. (I would think by now you'd understand that tactic isn't working on me.) Knowing your long standing revulsion of all things Democrat and left wing I find it ironic that you resort to a left wing tactic on a daily basis. I guess you think you are fighting fire with fire. In your defense I doubt you bothered to read the link before having your normal knee-jerk reaction of assuming anything anybody says or thinks about this conflict that does not comport with you is automatically a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, even when you don't know what is being said because you didn't read it. For the record the author of this piece shows no sign of being a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, he just points out that maybe Israel has bitten off more than it expected to chew when it attacked Gaza, maybe Uncle Bibi miscalculated how easy it would be.

Think of it like this: when Russia invaded Ukraine most of us thought it would be a cakewalk and be over in a matter of a few weeks. That's what recent history told us to expect, and knowing Russia had the advantage in manpower, weaponry etc. we had no reason to think otherwise. Now two years later Russia is bogged down in a stalemate that no one knows when it will end. We keep hearing that Russia is winning or Russia has won. But if Russia has won why hasn't it won? Maybe the "experts" in Russia miscalculated the spirit of the people they were attacking, smugly assuming victory was assured.

The same may hold true in the Israeli/Gaza conflict. Uncle Bibi has shown great prowess in destroying a people and society that is assumed to be incapable of fighting back. His military is a juggernaught against unarmed and defenseless people, killing them at will. But maybe it's a ruse of sorts. Maybe Uncle Bibi knows it is necessary to show people like you how victorious he is being against those same defenseless people in a desperate attempt to save face. Maybe he is concerned that you will lose the smug arrogance of Israeli superiority you so proudly exhibit. But the truth may be something quite different. I have seen where Israel admits over 600 of their soldiers have been killed in the occupation since the counterattack. That would be 1 and a half times the number of soldiers Israel lost on Oct. 7. Maybe the goals Uncle Bibi has said are the purpose of the genocide are proving unattainable. What will he do then?

Last edited:
It is a common and well known left wing tactic to attack the messenger when one is unable to refute the message. Accuse the opponent of "racism" or "homophobia" or whatever else can be found in the arsenal of tricks designed to stifle debate, while having the added benefit of showing your teammates the way to shut your opponent up. (I would think by now you'd understand that tactic isn't working on me.) Knowing your long standing repulsion of all things Democrat and left wing I find it ironic that you resort to a left wing tactic on a daily basis. I guess you think you are fighting fire with fire. In your defense I doubt you bothered to read the link before having your normal knee-jerk reaction of assuming anything anybody says or thinks about this conflict that does not comport with you is automatically a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, even when you don't know what is being said because you didn't read it. For the record the author of this piece shows no sign of being a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, he just points out that maybe Israel has bitten off more than it expected to chew when it attacked Gaza, maybe Uncle Bibi miscalculated how easy it would be.

Think of it like this: when Russia invaded Ukraine most of us thought it would be a cakewalk and be over in a matter of a few weeks. That's what recent history told us to expect, and knowing Russia had the advantage in manpower, weaponry etc. we had no reason to think otherwise. Now two years later Russia is bogged down in a stalemate that no one knows when it will end. We keep hearing that Russia is winning or Russia has won. But if Russia has won why hasn't it won? Maybe the "experts" in Russia miscalculated the spirit of the people they were attacking, smugly assuming victory was assured.

The same may hold true in the Israeli/Gaza conflict. Uncle Bibi has shown great prowess in destroying a people and society that is assumed to be incapable of fighting back. His military is a juggernaught against unarmed and defenseless people, killing them at will. But maybe it's a ruse of sorts. Maybe Uncle Bibi knows it is necessary to show people like you how victorious he is being againsr those same defenselss people in a desperate attempt to save face. Maybe he is concerned that you will lose the smug arrogance of Israeli superiority you so proudly exhibit. But the truth may be something quite different. I have seen where Israel admits over 600 of their soldiers have been killed in the occupation since the counterattack. That would be 1 and a half times the number of soldiers Israel lost on Oct. 7. Maybe the goals Uncle Bibi has said are the purpoe of the genocide are proving unattainable. What will he do then?

You did it, you finally conquered your gag reflex.

If you can keep using genocide incorrectly why can’t I misuse terrorist?
Considering the rhetoric on this board…the lot of you morons do consider all Palestinians terrorists. Don’t want to be lumped in with that? Differentiate yourself…you haven’t done it yet, Alf.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Please feel free to show your intelligence by misusing all the words you want. Rest assured your tag team buddies will have your back.

Is what you’re doing by misusing genocide Dan?

You’ve said it hundreds of times.

It’s been wrong hundreds of times.

I know you and the morons working that jowl of yours aren’t really bothered by definitions.

But to the plebes like us they still matter.

• Love
Is what you’re doing by misusing genocide Dan?

You’ve said it hundreds of times.

It’s been wrong hundreds of times.

I know you and the morons working that jowl of yours aren’t really bothered by definitions.

But to the plebes like us they still matter.
Yeah, Alpha, I think I’ll stick with the clearly defined definition of the word since its inception after the holocaust and accepted the world over as what Israel is clearly doing despite the attempts to confuse the issue by genocide deniers like yourself.

• Haha
It is a common and well known left wing tactic to attack the messenger when one is unable to refute the message. Accuse the opponent of "racism" or "homophobia" or whatever else can be found in the arsenal of tricks designed to stifle debate, while having the added benefit of showing your teammates the way to shut your opponent up. (I would think by now you'd understand that tactic isn't working on me.) Knowing your long standing revulsion of all things Democrat and left wing I find it ironic that you resort to a left wing tactic on a daily basis. I guess you think you are fighting fire with fire. In your defense I doubt you bothered to read the link before having your normal knee-jerk reaction of assuming anything anybody says or thinks about this conflict that does not comport with you is automatically a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, even when you don't know what is being said because you didn't read it. For the record the author of this piece shows no sign of being a Hamas terrorist loving anti-Semite, he just points out that maybe Israel has bitten off more than it expected to chew when it attacked Gaza, maybe Uncle Bibi miscalculated how easy it would be.

The same may hold true in the Israeli/Gaza conflict. Uncle Bibi has shown great prowess in destroying a people and society that is assumed to be incapable of fighting back. His military is a juggernaught against unarmed and defenseless people, killing them at will. But maybe it's a ruse of sorts. Maybe Uncle Bibi knows it is necessary to show people like you how victorious he is being against those same defenseless people in a desperate attempt to save face. Maybe he is concerned that you will lose the smug arrogance of Israeli superiority you so proudly exhibit. But the truth may be something quite different. I have seen where Israel admits over 600 of their soldiers have been killed in the occupation since the counterattack. That would be 1 and a half times the number of soldiers Israel lost on Oct. 7. Maybe the goals Uncle Bibi has said are the purpose of the genocide are proving unattainable. What will he do then?
Oooh bearcat is left wing now. Who knew?

Yeah, Alpha, I think I’ll stick with the clearly defined definition of the word since its inception after the holocaust and accepted the world over as what Israel is clearly doing despite the attempts to confuse the issue by genocide deniers like yourself.

I know it’s tough to give up Dan, it’s the core of your whole argument.

There is zero evidence of genocide.

There is a lot of Arab propaganda.

If I were Hamas, I’d dress up a gang of my wounded dudes in dresses.

You’d wake up transitioned in six months.

I know it’s tough to give up Dan, it’s the core of your whole argument.

There is zero evidence of genocide.

There is a lot of Arab propaganda.

If I were Hamas, I’d dress up a gang of my wounded dudes in dresses.

You’d wake up transitioned in six months.
My how stupid the whole world minus Alpha and his tag team on this board are! Why aren’t we/the world listening to the pristine truth put out by our glorious leader, Joe Biden, and his merry men of the administration that there is no genocide. They’ve lied and/or been wrong on every pronouncement they’ve ever made on every subject but this one. No, this time they are telling us the unvarnished truth: they’ve thoroughly investigated themselves and their client state of Israel and they’ve looked high and low and just don’t see any genocide. The world is filled with fools, Alpha knows the truth!

• Haha
My how stupid the whole world minus Alpha and his tag team on this board are! Why aren’t we/the world listening to the pristine truth put out by our glorious leader, Joe Biden, and his merry men of the administration that there is no genocide. They’ve lied and/or been wrong on every pronouncement they’ve ever made on every subject but this one. No, this time they are telling us the unvarnished truth: they’ve thoroughly investigated themselves and their client state of Israel and they’ve looked high and low and just don’t see any genocide. The world is filled with fools, Alpha knows the truth!

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

Half the country still believes Trump colluded.

They kept getting hammered with collusion in their little silo and still can’t spit the bit.

Like you

Joe Biden is behind in the polls.

He’s struggling with the far left.

He’s paying lip service for votes.

I think they call it campaigning.

Kind of blows that whole BS narrative of Palestinians being just innocent peaceful victims.
It's astonishing how 2.3 million Palestinians were able to cash in on that woman's misery. Yeah, this article and this woman prove without a doubt that every Palestinian in Gaza is a terrorist.

• Haha

They kept getting hammered with collusion in their little silo and still can’t spit the bit.

Like you

It's really hard not to be hard on myself when your pronoucements so clearly prove that genocide as defined is not genocide. All that killing, all the massacres, all the intentional staving to death of one race of people by another ... hell, what a fool I am to think Israel is committing genocide when Israeli leaders say they are committing genocide. Good old Joe, every pro-Israel's favorite pandering poltician. You must love the guy. After all he's the one telling you that genocide is not genocide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's really hard not to be hard on myself when your pronoucements so clearly prove that genocide as defined is not genocide. All that killing, all the massacres, all the intentional staving to death of one race of people by another ... hell, what a fool I am to think Israel is committing genocide when Israeli leaders say they are committing genocide. Good old Joe, every pro-Israel's favority pandering poltician. You must love the guy. After all he's the one telling you that genocide is not genocide.

You have the rhetoric down cold.

Crazy how well it works.

Like you

Honest question for you, Alpha. You have made it clear that you don't care how many Palestinians Israel kills (as many as it takes) or the manner in which they kill them, so why does it bother you so much that what they are doing is called genocide? So what if it's genocide? The Palestinians will be just as dead whether it's genocide or not, and that's a good thing in your mind, isn't it? The object of the game is for Israel to kill all the Palestinians or chase them into the desert so Uncle Bibi can lay claim to it all. If genocide is the tactic being used and you're all for the ultimate result, why do you care if the rest of the world calls it genocide? Do you think that word alone is the only thing that might tun the world against your favorite democracy?

• Haha
Honest question for you, Alpha. You have made it clear that you don't care how many Palestinians Israel kills (as many as it takes) or the manner in which they kill them, so why does it bother you so much that what they are doing is called genocide? So what if it's genocide? The Palestinians will be just as dead whether it's genocide or not, and that's a good thing in your mind, isn't it? The object of the game is for Israel to kill all the Palestinians or chase them into the desert so Uncle Bibi can lay claim to it all. If genocide is the tactic being used and you're all for the ultimate result, why do you care if the rest of the world calls it genocide? Do you think that word alone is the only thing that might tun the world against your favorite democracy?

At most, I said your nagging is making me pull for the tribe.

Why are you so dramatic?

At most, I said your nagging is making me pull for the tribe.

Why are you so dramatic?
What does that mean? You *do* care how many Palestinians Uncle Bibi slaughters? What's your limit? I don't know. Murdering tens of thousands of people, about half of whom are children that have no part in the melodrama, seems to me to call for the dramatic.

• Haha
What does that mean? You *do* care how many Palestinians Uncle Bibi slaughters? What's your limit? I don't know. Murdering tens of thousands of people, about half of whom are children that have no part in the melodrama, seems to me to call for the dramatic.

Maybe you’ve misunderstood.

I don’t have any sway with Bibi.

Maybe you’ve misunderstood.

I don’t have any sway with Bibi.
No, I havn't misunderstood. I've been saying for months how silly it has been for people to get mad at me for expressing opinions that carry no weight with our betters. I know you have no sway with Uncle Bibi. None of us have any sway with any of them. That doesn't alter the purpose of the question, however. If you don't think it's genocide and you want Bibi to "win" why do you care if I call it genocide? Because it does seem to me that you care very much.

• Haha

Also, “seems to me to call for the dramatic.”

Here, really?

Your ego is lying to you.

You aren’t doing anyone any good.

Also, “seems to me to call for the dramatic.”

Here, really?

Your ego is lying to you.

You aren’t doing anyone any good.
Neither one of us knows if that is true or not. This may be the only place some people on this board hear a conflicting narrative from the one put out by the "fake news" mainstream press. (yes, I know, the MSM has lied about everything, but this time its reporting is 100% objective and accurate.)

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT