ADVERTISEMENT

Is There Any Word

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
On the fate of the 50 Venezuelan illegal immigrants the good people of Martha’s Vineyard bussed away within 44 hours of their arrival. If memory serves the good people of Martha’s Vineyard managed to ship them to a military prison Oh, shoot, I called it a prison again. No, not a military prison, it’s a mitary compound of some sort. Does anybody know what kind of compound it is? Is it a real military facility with real American military soldiers doing real American military jobs? If it is are the 50 Venezuelan illegal immigrants allowed to go anywhere on the grounds they want, or is there concern one or more of them might be a spy for the Venezuelan government sent to do some covert operations? Have the 50 been allowed to leave? I’m curious about it because after the good people of Martha's Vineyard ran them off in spite of the life changing joy that had been brought to them we don’t seem to be hearing anything about them any more.

On the fate of the 50 Venezuelan illegal immigrants the good people of Martha’s Vineyard bussed away within 44 hours of their arrival. If memory serves the good people of Martha’s Vineyard managed to ship them to a military prison Oh, shoot, I called it a prison again. No, not a military prison, it’s a mitary compound of some sort. Does anybody know what kind of compound it is? Is it a real military facility with real American military soldiers doing real American military jobs? If it is are the 50 Venezuelan illegal immigrants allowed to go anywhere on the grounds they want, or is there concern one or more of them might be a spy for the Venezuelan government sent to do some covert operations? Have the 50 been allowed to leave? I’m curious about it because after the good people of Martha's Vineyard ran them off in spite of the life changing joy that had been brought to them we don’t seem to be hearing anything about them any more.

Gawd Dan, if anything ever needed a blue font, this classic is it!! :D

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT