ADVERTISEMENT

Is RussiaGate Really HillaryGate?

We are turning in to a police state if the DOJ and the FBI do not equally enforce our laws. The DOJ and FBI should not decide who to investigate based on political loyalties.

If Donald Jr or Donald goes down and Hillary walks away we are in big trouble, laws have to be enforced equally and standards have to be the same regardless of party affiliation.

I have no problem with investigating Trump and his family, and I have no problem with serious penalties being handed out if guilty. Americans do want the swamp drained, if that includes Trump fine, but we better get them all, republicans and democrats every last one of them. It will say a lot if they get Trump and Hillary walks, elections and laws at that point in this country mean nothing. Hillary has to be fully investigated for any semblance of equal treatment.

I have felt for a long time MSM was enemy # 1, I actually believe they have fallen to # 2, and the DOJ, FBI, and the CIA is enemy #1. Our policing arm of the government if they can get away with selective enforcement, will be able to control the politics and push the agenda far more than SCOTUS and the vote of the people. Our policing arm of our government needs to protect us from all criminals and those who put personal gain ahead of this country, if they will not protect us from all criminals? The government is running like the Mob, instead of Mob type hits, they just investigate you, prosecute you, and get you out. And they have ability to plant evidence IMO.

Between MSM and the DOJ, FBI, and the CIA the truth is so far hidden from the citizens of this country it is not even funny.

Drain the swamp, get them all, make examples out of all of those who because of their position ignored and violated our laws. Sickens me that the average citizen that joins the military can go to jail for far less than those at the top who make the decisions to put these citizens in harms way. It is morally unconscionable.

not sure why this or the media monopoly's lack of interest in it is surprising. the idea that justice or left right politics is involved is quaint and antiquated. nobody in power gives a damn who actually colluded with whom, because they all collude with each other and trump is an outsider to that.

this is the elite (monopoly media, neocons, neolibs) protecting the swamp. need evidence? look at the nakedly inept congress who can't get out of its own way to implement anything from trump's agenda. they arent that ineffective - they are doing exactly what they've been told to - muck up any legislation that is off script. and it isn't that trump himself is all that great, but everyone is doing their part to paralyze him and keep him from replacing obamacare, building a wall etc.

again trump is kind of meh in many ways, but this is an attempted coup d'etat subverting the American electoral process - while manufacturing outrage of same in another fictional direction.

hillary should be in prison. if justice were truly blind, the big story would be a disgraced former presidential candidate and first lady on trial for treason, murder, bribery and inciting riots. junior took a sales call from a russian lawyer that obma let into the country on an expired visa. probably totally normal and not a set up at all. some of you find this credible. smh

not sure why this or the media monopoly's lack of interest in it is surprising. the idea that justice or left right politics is involved is quaint and antiquated. nobody in power gives a damn who actually colluded with whom, because they all collude with each other and trump is an outsider to that.

this is the elite (monopoly media, neocons, neolibs) protecting the swamp. need evidence? look at the nakedly inept congress who can't get out of its own way to implement anything from trump's agenda. they arent that ineffective - they are doing exactly what they've been told to - muck up any legislation that is off script. and it isn't that trump himself is all that great, but everyone is doing their part to paralyze him and keep him from replacing obamacare, building a wall etc.

again trump is kind of meh in many ways, but this is an attempted coup d'etat subverting the American electoral process - while manufacturing outrage of same in another fictional direction.

hillary should be in prison. if justice were truly blind, the big story would be a disgraced former presidential candidate and first lady on trial for treason, murder, bribery and inciting riots. junior took a sales call from a russian lawyer that obma let into the country on an expired visa. probably totally normal and not a set up at all. some of you find this credible. smh
This.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
What I don't like about Mueller's investigation is its open ended budget, all his high level hires are all Clinton/Obama donors/former employees and no boundaries on what he can investigate.

Trump has been involved in Manhattan real estate for decades, I'm sure there's dirt to be found there somewhere. Don't know if it's Russian-related it or not, but that's beside the point. Anybody could see well in advance that the "investigation" would expand to Trump's business dealings as soon as Mueller was appointed. And viola, here we are.

Which is why Sessions should've never recused himself. Which is why trump should've never appointed Sessions. I appreciate his hard line stance on immigration but he's utterly behind the times on everything else including ramping up (i) the 40+ year failed War on Drugs and (ii) unconstitutional civil asset forfeitures. It's been reported he has political contribution ties to for-profit prison lobbyists so can't say that I'm surprised.

After yesterday's NYT article, Trump is now clearly having some buyer's remorse, but I don't feel particularly sorry for him. I've always been wary of the Sessions pick from the beginning and looks like that chicken may be coming home to roost. Hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT