ADVERTISEMENT

is 9/11 not important any more

We also allow POS Commie sympathizers to have a voice and award them with positions of power in this great country.

lol, your hate just makes you so angry, doesn't it?

Again, what does having Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

Last edited:
We also allow POS Commie sympathizers to have a voice and award them with positions of power in this great country.
It is the republicans who are opposing the support to the first responders
I thought with republicans it is all about red blue and white and support for heroes
of the US.
What about the middle name being Hussain>

Yes, McCain never suggested that Obama was Muslim. And McCain challenged the bigots in his own party when they would called Obama an Arab, Muslim, not American, etc. We all know this. McCain was honorable and right to do so.

Again though, what does having Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

Yes, McCain never suggested that Obama was Muslim. And McCain challenged the bigots in his own party when they would called Obama an Arab, Muslim, not American, etc. We all know this. McCain was honorable and right to do so.

Again though, what does having Hussein in your name have to do with anything?
Is he Barry Soetero or Barrack Obama? I won't discuss this subject any further until this is settled.

Is he Barry Soetero or Barrack Obama? I won't discuss this subject any further until this is settled.

Why can't you answer the question AC? You are the one who made the statement about Hussein. What does Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

Go ahead, answer it. Stop dodging.

Why can't you answer the question AC? You are the who made the statement
about Hussein. What does Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

Go ahead, answer it. Stop dodging.
And so the real question that must be addressed is why you continue to support a Commie that paid billions to Iran?

Not to mention that his economy was anemic, he caused racial disharmony, and continues to propagate the lie that he had a scandal free administration.

He employed the Saul Alinsky model of the ends justifies the means in politics.

Why do you support this?

Reactions: CBradSmith
And so the real question that must be addressed is why you continue to support a Commie that paid billions to Iran?

Not to mention that his economy was anemic, he caused racial disharmony, and continues to propagate the lie that he had a scandal free administration.

Why do you support this?

Another dodge and deflect.

Again AC, what does Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

Why do you support this?

Very pertinent questions.

Targeting Americans is the lowest of low.

Notice how he continues to dodge answering why he made that comment.

I guess he can't bring himself to admit what he is on this board.
Why won't you admit your love for Communism and Alinskyism? (And when Trump employs the same tactics as Obama, suddenly he's the devil to you. I hate it that either one of them adapted Alinsky tacts.)

Name one good elected politician with an Islamic background.

Why won't you admit your love for Communism and Alinskyism?

Because this is your lame attempt to deflect away from having to defend and/or explain your own original statement.

I'll ask one more time: what does Hussein in your name have to do with anything?

It is the republicans who are opposing the support to the first responders
I thought with republicans it is all about red blue and white and support for heroes
of the US.
What about the middle name being Hussain>

Complaining to Oklahomans that the 9/11 victims aren't being taken care of and forgotten is laughable after the OKC bombing.

Very uneducated drive by attempt.

I still say that majority of Americans are not racist,
I would hope everyone would agree with this. Unfortunately, it is obvious we have a growing far-left group that is pushing a racial narrative.

Here is an article from Time saying that race relations is at a 20-year low. https://time.com/4152668/us-race-relations-20-year-low/

I will save you the punchline. The article was written during Obama’s last year as President. It mentions that race relations hit an all-time high in 2009 and then plummeted under Obama to a 20-year low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT