ADVERTISEMENT

Iraq & Yemen To Each Send Thousands Of Fighters To Lebanon?

Cannon Fodder.

b25d358acf146b4dcdd4f41184f9a986_w200.gif

Cannon Fodder.

b25d358acf146b4dcdd4f41184f9a986_w200.gif
You may be right, but you may be wrong. The Israeli army might get exposed as not as good as propagandized when it takes on an enemy that shoots back, not a defenseless population of women and children huddling together in tents. Why you or anybody else wants to see this happen is mind boggling.

You may be right, but you may be wrong. The Israeli army might get exposed as not as good as propagandized when it takes on an enemy that shoots back, not a defenseless population of women and children huddling together in tents. Why you or anybody else wants to see this happen is mind boggling.

Why you think Israel should just accept and do nothing about terrorist attacks is mind boggling. Just yesterday at least 6 Israelis civilians were gunned down by terrorist from the West Bank. The terrorist got off a tram and stared shooting people right before Iran launched almost 200 ballistic missiles into Israel.

Why you think Israel should just accept and do nothing about terrorist attacks is mind boggling. Just yesterday at least 6 Israelis civilians were gunned down by terrorist from the West Bank. The terrorist got off a tram and stared shooting people right before Iran launched almost 200 ballistic missiles into Israel.
I agree, it was a horrible example of minor-league terrorism. I do find it odd that Israel’s big-league “pager” terror attack in Lebanon is regarded as a brilliant war tactic, while the “gunman” attack in Israel is viewed as terrorism. Until we can all agree that it is all terrorism we will never see an end to it.

I agree, it was a horrible example of minor-league terrorism. I do find it odd that Israel’s big-league “pager” terror attack in Lebanon is regarded as a brilliant war tactic, while the “gunman” attack in Israel is viewed as terrorism. Until we can all agree that it is all terrorism we will never see an end to it.
Gee I don't know Dan, maybe Israel is tired off having ten thousands missiles launched into their country by Hezbollah. SMFH

Gee I don't know Dan, maybe Israel is tired off having ten thousands missiles launched into their country by Hezbollah. SMFH
Maybe. And maybe Hezbollah is tired of having ten thousand missiles launched into their country by Israel. Maybe they should both try and find a different way.

Maybe. And maybe Hezbollah is tired of having ten thousand missiles launched into their country by Israel. Maybe they should both try and find a different way.
Israel was launching missiles into Lebanon before Hezbollah started launching missiles into Israel right after October 7th?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT