ADVERTISEMENT

Iran needs to be leveled.

It was part of the plan when Iraq was attacked. But the generals said it would be disastrous for the USA.
What I don't understand the solution of right wing of America for everything is to destroy every country that has an independent foreign policy.
Human beings live in every country and your solution is to kill.
I thought Americans were a civilise people

It was part of the plan when Iraq was attacked. But the generals said it would be disastrous for the USA.
What I don't understand the solution of right wing of America for everything is to destroy every country that has an independent foreign policy.
Meanwhile in your part of the Shithole Countries.

rally-in-Teheran.jpg

iranisrael-conflict-worshipers-in-iran-chant-death-to-israel-hours-after-suspected-drone-attack.jpg

AP23308365342343-1-e1699100731886.jpg

1183404404.jpg

We were in no wars under Trump. We've been in constant, nonsensical, money-laundering wars since the far-left took office.

Goodness you have no idea what is happening in this country.

An independent foreign policy? You mean the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people or anyone else who doesn't follow the right sect of Islam. Muslims have been fighting each other and anyone else for thousands of years with no end in sight.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Americans are anything but civilized in the traditional since. There is still a large part of America that will fight at the drop of a hat. We even went to war to end slavery with ourselves.

We have taken on the biggest empire the world has ever seen, and won...twice. When our ancestors from across the ocean got themselves into trouble we showed up...twice.

The secret to that is that Americans think of themselves as free. There have always been free men that have been willing to write a blank with thier lives to hold on to it. You don't remain free by being civilized. The tree of liberty needs watering from time to time.

Americans are anything but civilized in the traditional since. There is still a large part of America that will fight at the drop of a hat. We even went to war to end slavery with ourselves.

We have taken on the biggest empire the world has ever seen, and won...twice. When our ancestors from across the ocean got themselves into trouble we showed up...twice.

The secret to that is that Americans think of themselves as free. There have always been free men that have been willing to write a blank with thier lives to hold on to it. You don't remain free by being civilized. The tree of liberty needs watering from time to time.
The tree of liberty should spread shade to all people. That’s what America says it’s about. Unfortunately we lost sight of that in our determination to become to newest “biggest empire the world has ever seen.” We should not be surprised that our empire is greeted with the same disgust as the disgust with which we treated the old “biggest empire the world has ever seen.” It’s funny how empires get so full of themselves they collapse when they least expect it. Anybody here see a collapse coming?

The tree of liberty should spread shade to all people. That’s what America says it’s about. Unfortunately we lost sight of that in our determination to become to newest “biggest empire the world has ever seen.” We should not be surprised that our empire is greeted with the same disgust as the disgust with which we treated the old “biggest empire the world has ever seen.” It’s funny how empires get so full of themselves they collapse when they least expect it. Anybody here see a collapse coming?
I don’t know about a collapse, but your allies on the left sure seem to want to turn this country into a third world shithole.

How long do you think the dimms attempt at their failure to "empire" will last Dan? Sleepy is exhausting oxygen at our expense. I'd be willing to bet yer a whoopie fan.

Terrorist countries need to be leveled. They can start all over acting right. Why is this so hard to understand? Being "humanitarian" doesn't accomplish a dammed thing especially with Arab regimes.

Reactions: colcord
I don’t know about a collapse, but your allies on the left sure seem to want to turn this country into a third world shithole.
Not being on the left I have no allies from there to speak of. As for me I’m hoping the overzealous fans of the American empire will come to their senses and realize it is them that ii is their zeal that is bringing our empire to an ignominious conclusion.

I do think Iran needs to be hit extremely hard, they have to make them pay a big price, but for Israel to launch that type of attack they do need our help, they cannot do it on their own. They require EW and Air refueling support. Just a missile attack will it be enough.

Not being on the left I have no allies from there to speak of. As for me I’m hoping the overzealous fans of the American empire will come to their senses and realize it is them that ii is their zeal that is bringing our empire to an ignominious conclusion.
Fvck you, you’re on the left.

PS: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

We were in no wars under Trump. We've been in constant, nonsensical, money-laundering wars since the far-left took office.

Goodness you have no idea what is happening in this country.
Afgh, Syria Iraq Libya all these wars were going on.
Trump did not stop them
Continued how many other wars do you want

Not conquering our foes is what gives us constant global turmoil.

Constant turmoil = $$$$

Politicians claimed for years that they wanted peace. Trump came along and gave us that peace, and lo and behold....the politicians declared war on HIM as a result.

Want to find out who the bad guys are? Stop the flow of money from death and destruction and see who barks about it.

Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Korea and Demoncraps when the so called Rebuplicans had their chance. Republicans have known for yrs that Cank was dirty, Otard and Joe too and many others yet turned a blind eye. I have said it for yrs, in DC one hand washes the other.
Lindsay Gayrham will say a few stron words and maybe Cocaine Mitch will but thats as far as it ever goes. Meh.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
We all provide gold mines of information with every declaration we author. I don't think you'll ever get through to your opponent.
You cannot reach emotional thinkers. Critical thinkers can be reasoned with, because they employ logic and can accept new information on its own terms. Emotional thinkers reject any information that doesn't jive with their believed stories.

In 2015, I hated Trump worse than any poster here. He was an asshole, he was an embarrassment to the party, he was a total joke. Then I encountered new information: The media was lying about him. I started researching and discovered they lied often about Trump.

This new information was factored in, and I stopped hating Trump. Then Trump took office and immediately told Republicans in Congress that it was time to get to work enacting the agenda that Americans had elected the party to do.

IMMEDIATELY the republicans started attacking Trump. Why? He was trying to fulfill the campaign promises that they had ALL RUN ON.

That was new information. I factored that into my opinion of Trump, and adjusted accordingly.

Which is what a critical thinker using logic does.

An emotional thinker believes whatever the media tells them about Trump, because that's the story they want to hear.

"Half the country hates Trump!" Media makes the claim, emotional thinkers want to believe, so they do.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
You cannot reach emotional thinkers. Critical thinkers can be reasoned with, because they employ logic and can accept new information on its own terms. Emotional thinkers reject any information that doesn't jive with their believed stories.

In 2015, I hated Trump worse than any poster here. He was an asshole, he was an embarrassment to the party, he was a total joke. Then I encountered new information: The media was lying about him. I started researching and discovered they lied often about Trump.

This new information was factored in, and I stopped hating Trump. Then Trump took office and immediately told Republicans in Congress that it was time to get to work enacting the agenda that Americans had elected the party to do.

IMMEDIATELY the republicans started attacking Trump. Why? He was trying to fulfill the campaign promises that they had ALL RUN ON.

That was new information. I factored that into my opinion of Trump, and adjusted accordingly.

Which is what a critical thinker using logic does.

An emotional thinker believes whatever the media tells them about Trump, because that's the story they want to hear.

"Half the country hates Trump!" Media makes the claim, emotional thinkers want to believe, so they do.
Please make up your mind, Mr. Critical Thinker. When he was President Republicans WHO WERE ELECTED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ELECTED HIM attacked him, yet he is somehow the most popular Republican of all time. Please explain the logic of that. Please explain how the man who got booted after one term, lost the Senate, lost the House, whose 2022 endorsees did poorly is somehow the most popular Republican ever. And while you’re at it please explain how he is going to put this country back on the right track. And if you’re capable please tell us what the “right track” consists of. Please apply you massive critical thinking ability and explain those things logically.

Bibi should concentrate on one conflict at a time. Maybe Iran should wait.

Are those the same folks that led you to believe that the Jews were censoring and hiding casualty information that was plastered all over every mainstream media outfit?

Are those the same folks that led you to believe that the Jews were censoring and hiding casualty information that was plastered all over every mainstream media outfit?
Nope, that was American independent media, Glenn Greenwald and his cohorts. By the way I misspoke about Mearsheimer. He told Greenwald he could not find any reporting on the debacle in *Israeli* media, and said it was barely covered in the Western press. That was when he said if the incursion had been a success it would have been front page news for days. We both know he was right about that. Israeli media is highly censored. But you already know that.

Nope, that was American independent media, Glenn Greenwald and his cohorts. By the way I misspoke about Mearsheimer. He told Greenwald he could not find any reporting on the debacle in *Israeli* media, and said it was barely covered in the Western press. That was when he said if the incursion had been a success it would have been front page news for days. We both know he was right about that. Israeli media is highly censored. But you already know that.
Once again, you fall short as usual. It was reported all over Israeli media too. Bibi even made public comments about it. Got any more flail attempts before you close another chapter of being duped again?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT