ADVERTISEMENT

Iran Just Launched Missiles Into Israel

I am convinced دانيال /Dānyāl is insane. How else do you explain his constant posts on this Board for a year, on the same topic, while changing not one opinion on this Board. I would argue his posting of the filth that he does supporting terrorists only strengthens the resolve of those on this Board that support Israel. It does for me, he reminds us daily of how easily terrorists can manipulate people and for some to become sympathetic to their evil and immoral activities. It reminds us how evil these terrorists are and they should not walk this earth and be considered a part of humanity. They have had plenty of time to put down their weapons and surrender.

End it Israel. Kill every last one of the terrorists and fire up the mobile crematoriums and turn the terrorists in to ash blown in the wind and forgotten forever.
It is interesting to me that you know you fail in arguing against my argument and diminish yourself by arguing about me. It’s like a junior high lunchroom of the kids that think they’re the cool ones on this board. When I was a young man and the Vietnam War was raging, for several years the public looked upon the anti-war kids as long haired dope fiends. But those against the war never relented and eventually people who supported the war and hated those free love hippies realized they had been wrong all along and insisted the war end. History may be repeating itself regarding Zionist tyranny. Polls are shifting away from you and toward me. Every day that passes more people are realizing they have been propagandized into believing Israel is a victim at every turn of events, but the reality is the Zionists are the aggressors and need to be stopped.

It is interesting to me that you know you fail in arguing against my argument and diminish yourself by arguing about me. It’s like a junior high lunchroom of the kids that think they’re the cool ones on this board. When I was a young man and the Vietnam War was raging, for several years the public looked upon the anti-war kids as long haired dope fiends. But those against the war never relented and eventually people who supported the war and hated those free love hippies realized they had been wrong all along and insisted the war end. History may be repeating itself regarding Zionist tyranny. Polls are shifting away from you and toward me. Every day that passes more people are realizing they have been propagandized into believing Israel is a victim at every turn of events, but the reality is the Zionists are the aggressors and need to be stopped.
You don't vote yet worry about polls Dan? 😭

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT