ADVERTISEMENT

Iran Just Launched Missiles Into Israel

Yeah, that ought to work.

Hey @Ponca Dan I got a great idea. Jump on the next commercial flight and put your happy ass smack in the middle of Tel Aviv. Then you can get a real view of life for the people in the area currently under missile attack. Quite possibly be able to report for your buddies at MSNBC the beginning of a war escalation that Kamala postures with unbelievable foreign policy knowledge. I even took the opportunity to provide a link for flights from JFK to Tel Aviv. You might hurry, I understand Lufthansa and others are cancelling flights to the region.

Hmmm, think they might know something unlike you. Troll on.......

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Hey @Ponca Dan I got a great idea. Jump on the next commercial flight and put your happy ass smack in the middle of Tel Aviv. Then you can get a real view of life for the people in the area currently under missile attack. Quite possibly be able to report for your buddies at MSNBC the beginning of a war escalation that Kamala postures with unbelievable foreign policy knowledge. I even took the opportunity to provide a link for flights from JFK to Tel Aviv. You might hurry, I understand Lufthansa and others are cancelling flights to the region.

Dan's chicken shit.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

I’ve made an offer to another guy who said the same thing to me, but for some reason he never responded. So let me make it with you. I’ll go live in TelAviv for a week or two while you hole up in Gaza City. We can compare notes when we get back. Deal?

A lot of people were questioning Iran's courage and willingness to come to Lebanon's aid, and the standard excuse was Russia and China told them to hold off until after an important BRICS meeting. I guess Iran decided it couldn't wait any longer.
All the more reason for Iran to burn in a blissful fire. "Allah ackbar!". Right?

Is it okay for Israel to scorch Iran’s earth, but not okay for Iran to scorch Israel’s?
Iran is the aggressor here Dan. They have funded and are pulling the strings of Hamas, Hezbollah and have been behind the civil wars in the Middle East but for some reason you can't understand that.

Reactions: AC2020
I’ve made an offer to another guy who said the same thing to me, but for some reason he never responded. So let me make it with you. I’ll go live in TelAviv for a week or two while you hole up in Gaza City. We can compare notes when we get back. Deal?

Nah, you see I am rooting for Isreal and my opinion won't change by anything you mention.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Iran is the aggressor here Dan. They have funded and are pulling the strings of Hamas, Hezbollah and have been behind the civil wars in the Middle East but for some reason you can't understand that.
What I understand is Netanyahu & Company have pulled every string they could think of to get a war started with Iran knowing they could get the USA to save their bacon and do to Iran what they cannot do. And now they’re on the precipice of their most fervent dream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT