ADVERTISEMENT

Iran Just Launched Missiles Into Israel

My guess is the Iron Dome does not have an endless supply of rockets after the barrage it has taken over the past months.

They need to bomb government buildings and the homes of the high-ranking mullahs.
Yes...with the same bunker busters they used on Heznoballah.
That would involve airstrikes with the Israeli AF. They will most likely be limited to cruise missile strikes, but it's the Israeli's. They have the capability to pull off airstrikes, but it would be politically disadvantageous and highly dangerous to their forces.

That would involve airstrikes with the Israeli AF. They will most likely be limited to cruise missile strikes, but it's the Israeli's. They have the capability to pull off airstrikes, but it would be politically disadvantageous and highly dangerous to their forces.
A gamble got sure but kill off a lot of the high-ranking mullahs and you might start another revolution there.

Whatever they do...they better do it fast. I expect their allies, Russia & China, will chime in soon.
Russia and China will be furious with Iran. They had told Iran to wait until after an important BRICS meeting before they did anything.

A lot of people were questioning Iran's courage and willingness to come to Lebanon's aid, and the standard excuse was Russia and China told them to hold off until after an important BRICS meeting. I guess Iran decided it couldn't wait any longer.
"Come to Lebanon's aid"

Lol. U mean add another direction from which their missiles are fired at Israel.

I'll bet it works out just as well for them as it did for their proxies Hamas and Hez.

Israel is not at war with Lebanon, they're at war with the Islamists that have carved a big slice of the Lebanese government, over the objections of a majority of their population. The quiet part of the Lebanese population that the AP does not quote in their articles, and whom clowns like you pretend don't exist, quietly cheered Israel giving them a chance to take their country back.

A lot of people were questioning Iran's courage and willingness to come to Lebanon's aid, and the standard excuse was Russia and China told them to hold off until after an important BRICS meeting. I guess Iran decided it couldn't wait any longer.
Where is your condemnation of Iran firing a historical number of ballistic missiles targeting Israeli civilians?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Where is your condemnation of Iran firing a historical number of ballistic missiles targeting Israeli civilians?
The same place as your condemnation of Israel firing a historical number of ballistic missiles targeting Gazan and Lebanese civilians. Besides, I'd have thought you would be deliriously happy to see Iran get suckered into firing on Israel. How soon before you start crying that America needs to come to the aid of poor little defenseless, always the victim Israel? Isn't that what you have been championing for the last year or so? You and Bibi finally got your wish. I bet you are counting the minutes until the US gets immersed in the battle. Personally I find the whole thing stomach turning. I have said before and I'll say it again: Israel very well may win the war, but the Israel at the end of the war will not look like the Israel that started it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
"Come to Lebanon's aid"

Lol. U mean add another direction from which their missiles are fired at Israel.

I'll bet it works out just as well for them as it did for their proxies Hamas and Hez.

Israel is not at war with Lebanon, they're at war with the Islamists that have carved a big slice of the Lebanese government, over the objections of a majority of their population. The quiet part of the Lebanese population that the AP does not quote in their articles, and whom clowns like you pretend don't exist, quietly cheered Israel giving them a chance to take their country back.
Beautifully written. Did you just plagiarize straight from the Zionist playbook?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The same place as your condemnation of Israel firing a historical number of ballistic missiles targeting Gazan and Lebanese civilians. Besides, I'd have thought you would be deliriously happy to see Iran get suckered into firing on Israel. How soon before you start crying that America needs to come to the aid of poor little defenseless, always the victim Israel? Isn't that what you have been championing for the last year or so? You and Bibi finally got your wish. I bet you are counting the minutes until the US gets immersed in the battle. Personally I find the whole thing stomach turning. I have said before and I'll say it again: Israel very well may win the war, but the Israel at the end of the war will not look like the Israel that started it.
Sure am glad to see you’re posting on the internet and not just sitting idly by. Thank you for your service. 🙄

LMAO, Israel doesn't use ballistic missile in Gaza, they use precision guided missiles. Guided missiles are used to try to avoid civilian casualties, Iran's ballistic missiles don't have that type of accuracy and they are purposely targeting civilians.

I don't think we need to do anything but supply Israel with the defensive arms it needs to protect itself from your buddies, implement crippling sanctions on Iran and anyone that tries to do business with them.

LMAO, Israel doesn't use ballistic missile in Gaza, they use precision guided missiles. Guided missiles are used to try to avoid civilian casualties, Iran's ballistic missiles don't have that type of accuracy and they are purposely targeting civilians.

I don't think we need to do anything but supply Israel with the defensive arms it needs to protect itself from your buddies, implement crippling sanctions on Iran and anyone that tries to do business with them.
Yeah, that ought to work.

Yeah, that ought to work.
Worked great when Trump was in office or do you not remember the Middle East was headed in a peaceful direction during his administration. The cause of 95% of the violence in the Middle East is the Iranian Regime. Get rid or severely cripple them and peace will break out.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT