ADVERTISEMENT

iphone - quick scroll

tcpoke

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2004
Before updating to iOS 8 I had a bookmark that automatically scrolled to the end of a page (post) for me. Once I updated it no longer worked. Anyone got a fix?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

how does this work? Where you you type that and how do you use it?

What you do is create a random bookmark from any webpage. When you first create it it allows you to give it a name. Name it "end" or something like that. After its created, go to bookmarks and hit "edit". Choose your new bookmark and paste the stuff shortbus into the address space, deleting the previous address.

When you open a long thread that you want to get to the bottom of, open your bookmarks and click on your "end" bookmark. It will take you to the bottom of the page.

My iPhone 5 is toast.....I'm heavily considering an android, but also the 6+.

So many people talk about the bugs in the apps and such on the androids....some love them. I'd love to get away from Apple, but not sure I can.

I have a 6+ and really like it. It's a little big, but after 1 day I got used to it and wouldn't go back to smaller phone.

I have made the switch to Android from 3 previous IPhone generations. It had a little learning curve, but I am really satisfied with my phone. I like both operating systems and both have their benefits. If you're comfortable with iOS and don't want to learn a new one, the 6+ is a really nice device.

I don't ever want to go back to the smaller phones. I have a Galaxy S5 Active and really love it.

Yep....after talking myself into an android, I've talked myself right back to the 6+. lol

I haven't had any complaints, nor did it take me very long to adjust it to my preferences. Droid isn't for everyone, just as Windows and iOS isn't for everyone. To each their own...I just have enjoyed both. Plus this phone is waterproof..my 5S wasn't lol

Oh I got it, just needed to bump it up again so I could access it on mobile. It had fallen off the page. I drowned my phone duck hunting Saturday and had to go get a new one....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT