ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Podcast On The Competence Of The Israeli Army

I love it. Some kid who's hardest challenge is setting up a Mic and camera criticizing soldiers in a warzone.

Just offhand, where do you find this shit? I bet you liked and subscribed too, didn't you.

I love it. Some kid who's hardest challenge is setting up a Mic and camera criticizing soldiers in a warzone.

Just offhand, where do you find this shit? I bet you liked and subscribed too, didn't you.
Had never heard of him. Saw him on Majority Report and then it seemed he was everywhere all at once. Strikes me as pretty knowledgeable. I don’t think he’s a kid, just has a kid’s face. I thunk he served two or three tours in Afghanistan, so I suspect he’s had harder times in his life than either one of us. I haven’t subscribed, but I probably will. I’ve watched his interviews a few times and think he’s very interesting. You should not turn your dislike of me into suspicion of him. You should listen to what he has to say.

Had never heard of him. Saw him on Majority Report and then it seemed he was everywhere all at once. Strikes me as pretty knowledgeable. I don’t think he’s a kid, just has a kid’s face. I thunk he served two or three tours in Afghanistan, so I suspect he’s had harder times in his life than either one of us. I haven’t subscribed, but I probably will. I’ve watched his interviews a few times and think he’s very interesting. You should not turn your dislike of me into suspicion of him. You should listen to what he has to say.
Anybody who uses the term "Insane level of incompetence" for his youtube caption isn't even trying to hide his biases and prejudices. He's not trying to convince me to watch. He's just trying to get clicks from you by feeding your already preconceived notions. And clearly it worked.

Muh Genocide! Stopped watching right after that, about 10 seconds in.
Keep up the good work HamasDan, fighting the people that are fighting evil. 🤡

Its shit like this that explains how an American was found in Afghanistan fighting for the Taliban. Useless idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT