ADVERTISEMENT

In Michigan, an exemplary young man was arrested for an obvious joke

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Have read three different versions of the same story today....only reason liberals do this slimy chickenshit stuff is because they know there's a willing group of adherends to carry it out until they ruin someone's life. Surprises me, because for my whole life I've been told liberals are the most tolerant people on the planet (along with islam is the religion of peace). The kid will eventually get out of this and his record will be expunged. My first thought reading this though was he's going to be rich soon. Contrast this with actual criminals who get no cash bail then commit other real crimes........simply amazing. And to the liberal c**t who pestered this kid, may you have crabs forever.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Have read three different versions of the same story today....only reason liberals do this slimy chickenshit stuff is because they know there's a willing group of adherends to carry it out until they ruin someone's life. Surprises me, because for my whole life I've been told liberals are the most tolerant people on the planet (along with islam is the religion of peace). The kid will eventually get out of this and his record will be expunged. My first thought reading this though was he's going to be rich soon. Contrast this with actual criminals who get no cash bail then commit other real crimes........simply amazing. And to the liberal c**t who pestered this kid, may you have crabs forever.
This is why we can’t give an inch on anything. It’s death by 1,000 cuts.

Liberals have become the morality police that the Christians were years ago. And they are just as stuck-up and annoying.

So you’re saying criminal justice major shouldn’t be accountable for making threats? Good two no.

Liberals have become the morality police that the Christians were years ago. And they are just as stuck-up and annoying.
Don’t like the law? Change it.

The prosecutor pretty much had to charge given the text of the statute which includes: “(2) It is not a defense to a prosecution under this section that the defendant did not have the intent or capability of committing the act of terrorism.”

The kid messed up. Hopefully the sentence is minimal and he can put things together and move forward.

Or this:

“Gerhard told an officer that the term "snowflake" referred to people whose political ideology is liberal and that making the snowflakes "melt" referred to their emotional reaction at his bringing an AR-15 to school.”

Sounds like he wanted to provoke a reaction. Not sure he anticipated how that might work out.

Don’t like the law? Change it.

The prosecutor pretty much had to charge given the text of the statute which includes: “(2) It is not a defense to a prosecution under this section that the defendant did not have the intent or capability of committing the act of terrorism.”

The kid messed up. Hopefully the sentence is minimal and he can put things together and move forward.

Funny how libs can talk about prosecutorial discretion when it comes to illegal immigration or rioting, but in this case, nah.

Funny how libs can talk about prosecutorial discretion when it comes to illegal immigration or rioting, but in this case, nah.
Again, change the law. Give the prosecutor an out if need be.

Anybody know this woman’s name? You know, the one he had conflict with previously.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Anybody know this woman’s name? You know, the one he had conflict with previously.

The law doesn't need to be changed, just need to quit being abused. Can you imagine some liberal doing the same stuff and ending up in the same position? No I can't either. Shouldn't shock anyone what an abuse of power this is. I'll remind you of all the people that have been on the clueless FBI's radar and went on to commit mass shootings. Common sense has been utterly strangled because of media driven discourse and feelingsssssssss.

Like said above, he's going to be rich soon.

By your ridiculous standard Maxine Waters would be in prison.

If you can't see this is an abuse of the law your brain is more ate up with liberal rot than anyone imagined.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why change it when it can just be ignored? The spoiled bratty white kids in Portland and the illegal aliens say hi!
It is amazing that ITT there is no substantial criticism of this kids dumbassery. Look at that picture - how dumb was this kid?

It is amazing that ITT there is no substantial criticism of this kids dumbassery. Look at that picture - how dumb was this kid?
Uhhhhh, you're trying lecturing us on not criticizing dumbassery, dave?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the post of the year. I'm saving it for the future. Trust me, it will get plenty of use.

Not dumb at all. It was a private message sent to his friend. In normal America, the statute would get tossed in this case as being unconstitutionally broad. This case is analogous to the honor student who brings a bottle of Italian wine to her Latin teacher as a Christmas gift and gets suspended fir bringing alcohol to school. Classic stupidity and intellectual laziness, or flat out dishonesty, on the part of leftists.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT