ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Back, Bitches!!!!

Been Jammin

Jun 27, 2003
Well, not really. Stepping away from this board, and you rubes, was the best thing I could do for myself. I have checked in on occasion, and chuckled at the propaganda many of you eat up like candy. I plan to make my hiatus permanent, as my life is much better without the frustration of trying to help guide many of you toward the world of reality.

I just stopped by to say that I did my time (unlike some other bet losers in the past), and I was right about everything I posted on this site in the past.

tenor.gif

Well, not really. Stepping away from this board, and you rubes, was the best thing I could do for myself. I have checked in on occasion, and chuckled at the propaganda many of you eat up like candy. I plan to make my hiatus permanent, as my life is much better without the frustration of trying to help guide many of you toward the world of reality.

I just stopped by to say that I did my time (unlike some other bet losers in the past), and I was right about everything I posted on this site in the past.

tenor.gif

Funny....I can't remember ANYTHING you were right about. Just that your using the meme with that moron proves you couldn't possibly be right about everything. All that said stay and do battle. If you get frustrated here.....then am not sure what to say though.

tenor.gif
Good to see you!

You will get sucked back in. It happens. Meanwhile, have a good day!

tenor.gif
A “thank you” to me personally would be appreciated.

Stepping away from this board, and as my life is much better without the frustration of trying to help guide many of you toward the world of reality.
Yeah, getting some of these characters back to the world of reality is never going to happen.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT