ADVERTISEMENT

Janet Yellen MIA during banking crisis

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown

Her womb is too old and dried up to offer the excuse that the gay transportation sec used.

The "I have a headache" excuse is as old as time.

Hot marriage tip for you inexperienced losers from AC: Bring a bottle of aspirin to your bedroom and offer a couple to your wife. When she asks why, respond, "It's for your headache."

When she says, "I don't have a headache," this is your opening. Start taking off your clothes so you can get down to bidness. (Works 30% of the time 70% of the time.)

In truth the best I've got out of pulling this stunt is a brief laugh. The worst? Getting something thrown my direction from the bedroom dresser.

It would take professionals a few days of irrigation services to prep zher/it to make a public appearance of course.

You've got this all wrong. US Banks collapsing is not even a blip on the Democrat radar. They are more concerned with siphoning off millions from the Ukraine funding, creating racism out of thin air, mutilating children's sexual organs, pushing the LGBTQ woke agenda and figuring out which bathroom to use. They ain't got time to administer the banking system.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT