ADVERTISEMENT

I'll sleep better tonight knowing.......

F3Rv-g7WcAEX-8s

So let me see if I can get this straight....

Whistleblowers testified that Weiss bitched about not having special counsel privileges and being hamstrung by the DOJ and IRS.

Weiss then claimed he didn't and didn't need them because he had all the tools he needed.

Weiss puts forward a ridiculous plea deal for the First Crackhead that gets rejected by a judge. Seriously, Weiss? An unconscious third grader would have done better.

Now that Republicans dropped yet another trove of evidence about the shitty corrupt Bidens and are looking into Weiss's dumbass plea deal attempt, Weiss says he's come to a point that he needs special counsel privileges so Garland appoints him.

A few things...

1. No wonder Garland isn't a SCJ. He's an idiot. He could have appointed a special counsel from the beginning and not looked like the mouth breathing moron he is. Too late, dumbass. Your lack of integrity was already as bright as the sun. This just adds more confirmation.

2. Weiss must feel the heat from Congress looking into his deal for the First Crackhead. This looks like nothing more than an attempt to cover his ass and use his special counsel status to obstruct Congressional investigations of his dumbass deal and the Biden family corruption.

3. The pee pee tape craving crowd is furiously trying to come up with new mental gymnastics moves to try to tell us everything we now know about the corruption of Pedo Joe isn't really what it is. I'm not sure there's ever been a better recipe for delicious irony. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So let me see if I can get this straight....

Whistleblowers testified that Weiss bitched about not having special counsel privileges and being hamstrung by the DOJ and IRS.

Weiss then claimed he didn't and didn't need them because he had all the tools he needed.

Weiss puts forward a ridiculous plea deal for the First Crackhead that gets rejected by a judge. Seriously, Weiss? An unconscious third grader would have done better.

Now that Republicans dropped yet another trove of evidence about the shitty corrupt Bidens and are looking into Weiss's dumbass plea deal attempt, Weiss says he's come to a point that he needs special counsel privileges so Garland appoints him.

A few things...

1. No wonder Garland isn't a SCJ. He's an idiot. He could have appointed a special counsel from the beginning and not looked like the mouth breathing moron he is. Too late, dumbass. Your lack of integrity was already as bright as the sun. This just adds more confirmation.

2. Weiss must feel the heat from Congress looking into his deal for the First Crackhead. This looks like nothing more than an attempt to cover his ass and use his special counsel status to obstruct Congressional investigations of his dumbass deal and the Biden family corruption.

3. The pee pee tape craving crowd is furiously trying to come up with new mental gymnastics moves to try to tell us everything we now know about the corruption of Pedo Joe isn't really what it is. I'm not sure there's ever been a better recipe for delicious irony. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right on schedule...

F3S3tIpWYAAIQl3

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Right on schedule...

F3S3tIpWYAAIQl3
Is that some of your work, David? Because if it is I can see why people line up to pay you $400/hour to analyze their problems and show them your solutions. Damn! That’s fine work! I especially like the frowny faces. It adds a certain professionalism you don’t see in other people’s presentations.

You home during the work day? What soaps you watching?
The same folks that convinced you to feel guilty about your skin color, claimed the pee pee tapes were real, and insisted that the First Crackhead's laptop was "Russian disinformation" are the same people who are telling you that Pedo Joe didn't know nuffin, nuffin to see here. It's almost like they can count on you being dumb enough to believe anything they tell you...

The same folks that convinced you to feel guilty about your skin color, claimed the pee pee tapes were real, and insisted that the First Crackhead's laptop was "Russian disinformation" are the same people who are telling you that Pedo Joe didn't know nuffin, nuffin to see here. It's almost like they can count on you being dumb enough to believe anything they tell you...
Bad news for Dave. Medic007 would abuse Dave unmercifully in any class room intelligence quotient exercise. It's likely a good idea for Dave to exercise his Rivals right to move to another topic matter where Medic007 is absent.

Looking forward to some of that hard-core evidence that Comer and yore team are claiming... How are those tapes coming along? Where is that eyewitness they said they had?

Personally, I would be delighted for QOP to turn up the heat and get Joe to bow out. Makes it an even easier win.

Looking forward to some of that hard-core evidence that Comer and yore team are claiming... How are those tapes coming along? Where is that eyewitness they said they had?

Personally, I would be delighted for QOP to turn up the heat and get Joe to bow out. Makes it an even easier win.
I’m sure you’re looking forward to hearing evidence, probably on pins and needles.

But the GOP won’t be what drives Biden out if he gets driven out. That’ll have to be decided by the cadre that runs the show on your side of the fence. I remember awhile back you were championing Klobuchar (sp?). Is she still your pick to be the face of the Democrats?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT