ADVERTISEMENT

If Donald Trump is such a threat to democracy…

giphy.gif

As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
… how did our democracy survive his first term as president?
Were you even paying attention through the four years of Trump, especially on January 6?

Why do you think Trump turned on Pence, for example? Why did the Trump cult call Pence a traitor and wanted to hang him?

Do just a little thinking and self-reflection for once before you post such questions that have simple answers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Nice quote.

Hey @2012Bearcat, do you still stand by that statement you made in July of 2021? Or have your right-wing propagandists changed your mind by now?
You talking about the woman shot by capital police? Yes I stand by it, she shouldn't have climbed through the window nor should any of those idiots have entered the capital building.

The heroic efforts of the Capitol Police on January 6, for starters.

carry on
Yeah those guys who opened the door for the mostly peaceful protesters and ushered them in at 5/6 of the Capitol entrances. Something that the jokers on the sham “Jan 6 Committee” didn’t feel important to discuss.

Were you even paying attention through the four years of Trump, especially on January 6?

Why do you think Trump turned on Pence, for example? Why did the Trump cult call Pence a traitor and wanted to hang him?

Do just a little thinking and self-reflection for once before you post such questions that have simple answers.
Yet another dodge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT