ADVERTISEMENT

I Wonder Why People Think The MSM Is Nothing More Than Democrat Propaganda?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

On top of the leftist propaganda show 60 Minutes caught editing their interview with Kamala here they edited Face The Nation's interview of Speaker Johnson.
Seriously? Every interview production ever had edited interviews for length and clarity. These are not longform interviews they are going to broadcast in their entirety for a lot of reasons. They probably had 2 hours with Kamala and boiled it down to about 15 minutes of air time to hit the most interesting aspects

Seriously? Every interview production ever had edited interviews for length and clarity. These are not longform interviews they are going to broadcast in their entirety for a lot of reasons. They probably had 2 hours with Kamala and boiled it down to about 15 minutes of air time to hit the most interesting aspects
Yea that's why they changed her answer to the question, editing. In the words of JD Vance, do you hear yourself? LMAO

LOL at thinking you know what they changed, or how they edited.
Having watched the clips side by side, yes they did change her answer. IMO it was an effort to keep her from looking like the rambling idiot she is. Feel free to have your own opinion LMAO

They didnt "change her answer." They just didn't publish the FULL answer for the sake of time/clarity, etc. which is totally normal and news mags like this do all the freaking time. They did publish longer forms to the answer in several other locations - so you cant pretend they were trying to hide anything. Just admit you didnt realize that news magazines and TV shows edit interviews and don't understand how things work :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
The didnt "change her answer." They just didn't publish the FULL answer for the sake of time/clarity, etc. which is totally normal and news mags like this do all the freaking time. They did publish longer forms to the answer in several other locations - so you cant pretend they were trying to hide anything. Just admit you didnt realize that news magazines and TV shows edit interviews and don't understand how things work :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They do it all time for political purposes. See Nicholas Sandman or Kyle Rittenhouse. Or Hunter’s laptop. Or how about if you get the COVID shot you can never give COVID to grandma. You can go on and on. It is all about controlling the narrative. And this happened from a network that has repeatedly pushed false narratives. Talk about naive and blind.

Reactions: okstatefan1
They do it all time for political purposes. See Nicholas Sandman or Kyle Rittenhouse. Or Hunter’s laptop. Or how about if you get the COVID shot you can never give COVID to grandma. You can go on and on. It is all about controlling the narrative. And this happened from a network that has repeatedly pushed false narratives. Talk about naive and blind.
They absolutely did not do it for "political purposes," if they did why would they publish the longer answer on other platforms :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Y'all just want to say something

They absolutely did not do it for "political purposes," if they did why would they publish the longer answer on other platforms :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Y'all just want to say something
Live in your own echo chamber. They do this to Trump all the time. And skip right past intentional misrepresentation of the facts by lib legacy media like it is a nothing burger. Problem is now? More and more the public is understanding the severe slant in "reporting". Without all the lies the lib media has spewed for over 8 years? Trump wins in a landslide.

Live in your own echo chamber. They do this to Trump all the time. And skip right past intentional misrepresentation of the facts by lib legacy media like it is a nothing burger. Problem is now? More and more the public is understanding the severe slant in "reporting". Without all the lies the lib media has spewed for over 8 years? Trump wins in a landslide.
Both parties take things out of context and republish it, lol. Y'all are cooked. Trump is a literal moron, i've listened to his FULL speeches and long form interviews and the guy is incoherent about 30% of the time and rambles nonsense non answers 80% of the time. It takes people like you to try to "explain" what he meant. 20% across the board tariffs are batshit crazy and will 100% be inflationary. EVERYONE with any sense agrees.

Both parties take things out of context and republish it, lol. Y'all are cooked. Trump is a literal moron, i've listened to his FULL speeches and long form interviews and the guy is incoherent about 30% of the time and rambles nonsense non answers 80% of the time. It takes people like you to try to "explain" what he meant. 20% across the board tariffs are batshit crazy and will 100% be inflationary. EVERYONE with any sense agrees.
Look, I am not sure why you are here and who you are trying to convince. I don't know 1 undecided voter on this site. I ask myself that question at times as well. Why do we all do this every day? Why not flip each other off and go about our day? 47% of Libs don't care if Trump is assassinated. One side just wants to vote an administration out, the other wants to take out their political opponent thru lawfare or assassination. 2 failed and fake impeachments. We are as divided as the polling indicates, in deeply entrenched positions. One side, obviously can not fathom being removed from power democratically, another reason why Biden was forced out.

Simple yes or no answer.

Did the lib media have the Hunter BIden laptop story wrong?

If that was Donald Trump Jr.'s laptop, would the lib media have confirmed it was true?

Look, I am not sure why you are here and who you are trying to convince. I don't know 1 undecided voter on this site. I ask myself that question at times as well. Why do we all do this every day? Why not flip each other off and go about our day? 47% of Libs don't care if Trump is assassinated. One side just wants to vote an administration out, the other wants to take out their political opponent thru lawfare or assassination. 2 failed and fake impeachments. We are as divided as the polling indicates, in deeply entrenched positions. One side, obviously can not fathom being removed from power democratically, another reason why Biden was forced out.

Simple yes or no answer.

Did the lib media have the Hunter BIden laptop story wrong?

If that was Donald Trump Jr.'s laptop, would the lib media have confirmed it was true?
1) I'm a lifelong republican, who was president of college republicans, member of the federalist society, worked on GOP campaigns and given more money to republicans than democrats.

2) I'm not quite sure which part of the story do you mean? Was there a laptop? Yes. Were there concerns that it had been accessed by others (other than the repairman) before being turned over to the FBI (yes). The repairman even said he could not definitively ID Biden as who dropped it off because he was legally blind, so there were concerns of whether the laptop even came from him. Teh timing of the NY POST story and the shopping of the story so soon before an election raised concerns as well. Even two years later they couldn't confirm that the contents that Guiliani provided the new outlets was not tampered with and that it appeared files were created after being in the possession of the repairman: "In March 2022, The Washington Post published the findings of two forensic information analysts it had retained to examine 217 gigabytes of data provided to the paper on a hard drive by Republican activist Jack Maxey, who represented that its contents came from the laptop. One of the analysts characterized the data as a "disaster" from a forensics standpoint. The analysts found that people other than Hunter Biden had repeatedly accessed and copied data for nearly three years; they also found evidence that people other than Hunter Biden had accessed and written files to the drive, both before and after the New York Post story. In September 2020, someone created six new folders on the drive, including with the names "Biden Burisma", "Big Guy File", "Salacious Pics Package" and "Hunter. Burisma Documents". One of the analysts found evidence someone may have accessed the drive contents from a West Coast location days after The New York Post published their stories about the laptop.[5]"

So your question is unclear and not an easy yes or no.

3) I think they would have had the same concerns if it was Don Jr's Laptop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT