ADVERTISEMENT

I thought our lib friends on this board said California had huge surpluses?

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Looks like as usual, libs on this board are WRONG.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...eyes-levies-on-everything-from-water-to-tires

This is what the rest of the US is going to look like if they assimilate power in Washington D.C. for any length of time.

If they had the huge surpluses they claim there would be no need for these taxes.

Was headed over to post the same article. How incredibly short sighted and injudiciously stupid can the liberals in that state be? They will run off most anyone who is upwardly mobile creating an even bigger deficit, inducing the nitwits to cast an even greater net on things to tax.

The irony is that most states allow people on public assistance to buy sugary drinks with their monthly government largess https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-soda-ban-food-stamps-20170329-story.html and both liberals & conservatives have limp prong reasons for allowing it to continue to happen.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Going to tax soft drinks at 20 cents per ounce? I quit drinking soft drinks all together about a year ago, but this is bat shit crazy stuff. They are now wanting to dictate simple behavior.

But it is ok to have millions of illegal immigrants to come over, or infanticide.

Last edited:
Going to tax soft drinks at 20 cents per ounce? I quit drinking soft drinks all together about a year ago, but this is bat shit crazy stuff. They are now wanting to dictate simple behavior.

But it is ok to have millions of illegal immigrants to over, or infanticide.

How long did it take for you to give up the "craving" for pop OKSTATE1? I really need to stop and have cut way back, but the longest I've ever gone was from conception to maybe 3 years old, when my dad handed me my first A&W root beer float. Diet Dr. Pepper and dark chocolate are my most glaring dietary weaknesses.

How long did it take for you to give up the "craving" for pop OKSTATE1? I really need to stop and have cut way back, but the longest I've ever gone was from conception to maybe 3 years old, when my dad handed me my first A&W root beer float. Diet Dr. Pepper and dark chocolate are my most glaring dietary weaknesses.

Hard to say...I had a goal in mind to lose weight and I was very determined. I would say 3 months?

Was headed over to post the same article. How incredibly short sighted and injudiciously stupid can the liberals in that state be? They will run off most anyone who is upwardly mobile creating an even bigger deficit, inducing the nitwits to cast an even greater net on things to tax.

The irony is that most states allow people on public assistance to buy sugary drinks with their monthly government largess https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-soda-ban-food-stamps-20170329-story.html and both liberals & conservatives have limp prong reasons for allowing it to continue to happen.

It’s not short sighted. It drives people to Colorado and Texas and Florida to make sure white nationalism becomes the focus in swing states. It’s the perfect strategy.

It’s not short sighted. It drives people to Colorado and Texas and Florida to make sure white nationalism becomes the focus in swing states. It’s the perfect strategy.

Surely, they are unable to think this far down the road. Open borders seems to be the way they want to change the vote demographic.

Guess the Hollywood elites can brag about being able to afford $3 a can pop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT