ADVERTISEMENT

I Thought Democrats Told Us Withholding Congressionally Approved Foreign Aid Was A Impeachable Offense.

This is where the RNC needs to get better. They need to be playing TV ads and publishing internet memes of these wackos statements side-by-side every single day until the election. Do it to the media members as well. Its the only way the Republican's will ever regain the opportunity to manage the narrative.

Libs have extremely short memories and the dishonest media does nothing to point out the hypocritical leftist leaders. After acting like you are a traitor if you questioned the 2020 election, they are now back to saying Trump stole 2016 after Hope Hicks' testimony in the bogus hush money trial.

This is where the RNC needs to get better. They need to be playing TV ads and publishing internet memes of these wackos statements side-by-side every single day until the election. Do it to the media members as well. Its the only way the Republican's will ever regain the opportunity to manage the narrative.
Those that know see it, the other half does too but doesn't care.

Libs have extremely short memories and the dishonest media does nothing to point out the hypocritical leftist leaders. After acting like you are a traitor if you questioned the 2020 election, they are now back to saying Trump stole 2016 after Hope Hicks' testimony in the bogus hush money trial.
Is there anyone in the country that didn't know about the Story Daniels story before the 2016 election? I seem to recall the MSM and the censorship arm of the Democrat Party blasting the internet with it 24/7 before the election.

Is there anyone in the country that didn't know about the Story Daniels story before the 2016 election? I seem to recall the MSM and the censorship arm of the Democrat Party blasting the internet with it 24/7 before the election.
I honestly can't recall. Wikipedia said the story first broke in 2011. I checked google for articles mentioning Trump and Stormy Daniels between 2011-2016 and there surprisingly aren't many. Looks like it wasn't widely reported on until after the election.

This story is from 2011:

There were a few stories that came out days before the election:

CNN, NYT, WaPo, and MSNBC did not report on it though. I don't know if it was known by everyone at that point.

Can’t imagine why the Biden Administration is concerned about Israel’s raining down of 2,000-lb JDAMs all over Rafah…they’ve been so concerned with the lives of the innocent thus far.

Not a damn clue comes to mind……

carry on

Can’t imagine why the Biden Administration is concerned about Israel’s raining down of 2,000-lb JDAMs all over Rafah…they’ve been so concerned with the lives of the innocent thus far.

carry on

mud-drink.gif

carry on
I guess Hamas hiding amongst the innocent should just be ignored...carry on...

Perhaps “WhAtEvEr iT TaKeS” is the sort of rhetoric and ideological bent that got Israel attacked in the first place?

Or maybe it was the children the IDF kept shooting far before October 7…

Like you said…

carry on
Wait, you think Israel got attacked the first time on Oct 7? Can you define "the first place"?

Ever heard of Cain and Abel?

I honestly can't recall. Wikipedia said the story first broke in 2011. I checked google for articles mentioning Trump and Stormy Daniels between 2011-2016 and there surprisingly aren't many. Looks like it wasn't widely reported on until after the election.

This story is from 2011:

There were a few stories that came out days before the election:

CNN, NYT, WaPo, and MSNBC did not report on it though. I don't know if it was known by everyone at that point.
Don't know how you searched but there are 100s if not thousands written on the subject in 2016. You might try a different search parameter. MSNBC could not stop covering it, as well as CNN. I remember them and I have searched MSNBC site and wasn't hard to find.

Reactions: squeak
Yea, I sure do miss the old days where the most dramatic thing the news had to report on was #covfefe.
You have to laugh, the MSM melted down over meaningless things Trump said or did but as the world burns and Biden is a walking, talking cluster fvck, that same MSM and the morons that vote Democrat have a much different reaction.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Don't know how you searched but there are 100s if not thousands written on the subject in 2016. You might try a different search parameter. MSNBC could not stop covering it, as well as CNN. I remember them and I have searched MSNBC site and wasn't hard to find.
I just googled "Stormy Daniels Donald Trump" and had the search range set from 2011-2016. 🤷‍♂️

I just ran the search again and I'm seeing way more articles and it says they're from 2016 or earlier, but when I click on them it says they were actually published recently so maybe google broke their algorithm. I tried searching on MSNBC, but they've written 50,000 articles on it, but the results will only show me the last 100 articles, which only goes back April 21, 2024. They are just pumping out article after article.

I just ran the search again and I'm seeing way more articles and it says they're from 2016 or earlier, but when I click on them it says they were actually published recently so maybe google broke their algorithm. I tried searching on MSNBC, but they've written 50,000 articles on it, but the results will only show me the last 100 articles, which only goes back April 21, 2024. They are just pumping out article after article.
The 50,000 should tell you something. The algorithms will also pick up the most recent articles. It can be frustrating when you are trying to do research.

The story was attempted as an Oct surprise on Trump in 2016. However, Hillary took the spotlight. In 2018 Avanati will get involved in cases against Trump. He will later be thrown into jail. The story will come again in the 2020 election cycle but wasn't an Oct. surprise. I don't think the board picked up on it until 2018. But I think it was the Wall Street Journal was the paper that broke the story in 2016. I do recall CNN and MSNBC covering that. One other reason you may not be getting a lot on it, was it was an Oct surprise, and after Nov. 4th they didn't care so much about it as the story was Russian Collusion.

Reactions: PokinNSmokin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT