ADVERTISEMENT

I think the left's internal data is showing them they are on the verge of losing the black vote

Oct 31, 2022

Carville says Trump wants to round up young black men? What??? LOL

They are clearly spooked and clearly panicking. Keep in mind that the left is blatantly racist toward black people. That means they are terrified of them. The Dem party always has been.

I think their data is showing them the black vote is dangerously close to flipping to Trump. And I think they are scared shitless of that happening, because they think it means the entire black population will 'turn on' them and attack them.

Remember, racists don't think rationally.

Always watch what they do, because what they do is based off their internal data. Ignore the media spin, note the actions.

Carville says Trump wants to round up young black men? What??? LOL

They are clearly spooked and clearly panicking. Keep in mind that the left is blatantly racist toward black people. That means they are terrified of them. The Dem party always has been.

I think their data is showing them the black vote is dangerously close to flipping to Trump. And I think they are scared shitless of that happening, because they think it means the entire black population will 'turn on' them and attack them.

Remember, racists don't think rationally.

Always watch what they do, because what they do is based off their internal data. Ignore the media spin, note the actions.
Wonder why deranged leftists are trying to kill Trump?

And the black voter FINALLY figuring out they've been played for so many years, they HAVE to keep that border wide open and keep registering illegal immigrants to vote.

They are terrified Trump will slam the border shut and send their new voting bloc back to their home countries.

Wonder why deranged leftists are trying to kill Trump?

And the black voter FINALLY figuring out they've been played for so many years, they HAVE to keep that border wide open and keep registering illegal immigrants to vote.

They are terrified Trump will slam the border shut and send their new voting bloc back to their home countries.
Yep. They know they are losing the black vote, and legal immigrants aren't supporting the Dems like they thought they would.

Illegals are their answer, they will keep bringing them in and sending them to red states. Of course, over time those illegals will migrate to big dem-run cities and terrorize the libs there. That's what they either can't see, or don't care about.

But hey....this is just another election, right? What's to worry about?

Wait.......what in the heck is going on here?

How did we go from posters like Pappy, Mega, Marshall, Poketologist, Pervis Ellison, Nippon, Hollywood, etc. to this complete hillbilly Sooner takeover?

It's no wonder people have left this board in droves.

How did we go from posters like Pappy, Mega, Marshall, Poketologist, Pervis Ellison, Nippon, Hollywood, etc. to this complete hillbilly Sooner takeover?

You’ve just named 7 people, plus the poke fans who post here regularly.

Only 6 Sooner fans post here regularly:

SBI
IA
Fatman
Fairdinkem
SIL

The late Scottsdale is the only other Sooner fan who comes to mind. Hardly what any normal person would call a “takeover”. Don’t be such a drama queen pussy.

What does that have to do with the left panicking over losing the black vote?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

I am a Vol fan. Ghost is a Bammer. I am from the Hills of East Tn. I am probably the only real HillBilly on here. I am not a redneck or white trash. In fact I don't like those terms as there used to be and should be some shame associated with low roadin', low livin', wife beatin', drugged out heathens.

Most of us HillBillys are proud, resilient, self sufficient, polite, God fearin' mountain folk.

Y'all are a bunch of flatlanders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT