ADVERTISEMENT

I think Biden is dropping out.. very soon

I didn't think it would happen, but now they are going to dog fall that loser. Who would be the nominee now though. If they don't choose Harris, then bye bye to another chunk of the minority vote. I still think whomever they choose will get thrashed by Trump.

I'm so happy that the media and sycophant liberals are exposed now for hiding this morons record and inability to do the duty for which he was hired. When the unauthorized biographies and insider books come out it will be a massacre of these people.

The link is a site I look out a few times per day https://electionbettingodds.com/ It has Lamala up 12.8% now to a 19.8% chance of being the presidential nominee, while cho xiden has dropped 12.1% to an 8.9% chance of being the nominee. He's definitely gone.

Last edited:
I didn't think it would happen, but now they are going to dog fall that loser. Who would be the nominee now though. If they don't choose Harris, then bye bye to another chunk of the minority vote. I still think whomever they choose will get thrashed by Trump.

I'm so happy that the media and sycophant liberals are exposed now for hiding this morons record and inability to do the duty for which he was hired. When the unauthorized biographies and insider books come out it will be a massacre of these people.

The link is a site I look out a few times per day https://electionbettingodds.com/ It has Lamala up 12.8% now to a 19.8% chance of being the presidential nominee, while cho xiden has dropped 12.1% to an 8.9% chance of being the nominee. He's definitely gone.
Waiting for Joe’s apology

Kamala would be a choice only for money purposes and they very well may be stuck with her. If it's her expect Biden to resign from office so she can look Presidential. I guess we will have.to wait and see. I still think Hill makes the most sense, but this is clearly Obamas party now. We also now know who has been running things.

No matter who they pick they will be saddled with they covered it up. Not sure any dem can win with that hanging over them.

One other thing. The VP pick for Trump just changed to someone who is younge and will carry out his agenda. Vivek just got a huge booste.

Kamala would be a choice only for money purposes and they very well may be stuck with her. If it's her expect Biden to resign from office so she can look Presidential. I guess we will have.to wait and see. I still think Hill makes the most sense, but this is clearly Obamas party now. We also now know who has been running things.

No matter who they pick they will be saddled with they covered it up. Not sure any dem can win with that hanging over them.

One other thing. The VP pick for Trump just changed to someone who is younge and will carry out his agenda. Vivek just got a huge booste.
If the Democrats truly believe Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, if they really believe that to be true and they are willing to do whatever it takes to beat Trump to preserve the essence of our society they would dump Joe Biden and persuade Robert Kennedy, Jr. to be their nominee. Jr would inject energy in the Democrat base, would reel in voters for Jill Stein and Cornel West and in my opinion is the only possibility to beat Trump, provided he is on the Democrat ticket. But of course the Democrat elite do not really believe Trump is a long term threat to their power, so they’ll keep Joe and take their lumps while preparing for 2028.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
If the Democrats truly believe Trump is an existential threat to our democracy, if they really believe that to be true and they are willing to do whatever it takes to beat Trump to preserve the essence of our society they would dump Joe Biden and persuade Robert Kennedy, Jr. to be their nominee. Jr would inject energy in the Democrat base, would reel in voters for Jill Stein and Cornel West and in my opinion is the only possibility to beat Trump, provided he is on the Democrat ticket. But of course the Democrat elite do not really believe Trump is a long term threat to their power, so they’ll keep Joe and take their lumps while preparing for 2028.

They don't give 2 shits about Democracy, they do care about their Corruption and Fleecing of America and its Citizens.

I thought your were a libertarian?

Is chase oliver not your guy?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I thought your were a libertarian?

Is chase oliver not your guy?
Lower case libertarian/anarchist, not a Libertarian.

Oh, and by the way, do not misinterpret my comment as an endorsement of Kennedy. I just think he’s the only person that could beat Trump, and probably beat him handily. But the Democrat establishment does not accept him as one of theirs so they stupidly cast him aside. That fact alone is all the evidence I need to understand they do not really view Trump as an existential threat

Last edited:
You are correct. I don't think the Dem elites believe that. However, they have convinced enough of thier base that it is. There will even be dems in congress that believe he is a threat. The elite have played a very dangerous game. The base will do anything to stop Trump from becoming President. This is why I have said Trump should be worried about assassination attempts. If Trump wins it creats a even more dangerous situation as well.

You are correct. I don't think the Dem elites believe that. However, they have convinced enough of thier base that it is. There will even be dems in congress that believe he is a threat. The elite have played a very dangerous game. The base will do anything to stop Trump from becoming President. This is why I have said Trump should be worried about assassination attempts. If Trump wins it creats a even more dangerous situation as well.
Let's smoke out Biden’s Brownshirts.

GRmhGSlWsAAdG6m

Reactions: JimmyBob and driad
Lower case libertarian/anarchist, not a Libertarian.

Oh, and by the way, do not misinterpret my comment as an endorsement of Kennedy. I just think he’s the only person that could beat Trump, and probably beat him handily. But the Democrat establishment does not accept him as one of theirs so they stupidly cast him aside. That fact alone is all the evidence I need to understand they do not really view Trump as an existential threat
Actually you accurately articulated thier best move. It's also the most embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT