ADVERTISEMENT

I think Biden is dropping out.. very soon

GSKUacgXgAArL15

I call for Joe to remain in the race.

Do I like paying over a buck per gallon more for gasoline I paid under Trump? Do I like paying the highest rate for electricity ever? Without enough illegals voting, we might actually get rid of this disaster, even with the US avg. IQ of 97.4. I can't afford Bidenomics.

I use to think he is just holding out for a negotiated golden parachute for his entire family, I am talking $$$'s. The more I think about it, he knows he does not have much more time on earth. Money at this point probably far less important to him. We are seeing he has a huge narcissistic ego. Hunter has no chance at a pardon if Joe steps out, Jill it appears really likes playing Prez. They are drunk on power.

I think he really believes he can run the exact same race as he did in 2020, play the race card, the threat to Democracy BS, Nazi BS, and win. He has no clue that his policies have sucked, and everyone that voted for him wants him out. At this age all he has left is his legacy, I think dropping out in his mind, means he failed.

I think Joe LOVES the idea of dying in office, probably envisions this JFK type state funeral in Washington D.C., he would love that. Fits his ego. He really thinks he goes down as one of the greatest Prez's ever.

I believe Dems are totally screwed, he is not dropping out, that is my prediction. Dems are going to get a taste of their own medicine on this one, JOES SCREWS UP EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES. HE IS GOING TO SCREW THEM OVER IN THE END AS WELL.

What is really messed up? They may decide to assassinate Joe, the patsy will be some extreme right winger with a digital footprint 10 years old that the FBI releases the next day. It gets Joe out of the way, they get a different candidate, they grab back the moral high ground, and fires up the base. They fire the head of the USSS, no loss since she was going to be fired by Trump anyway, no hearings or nothing, open and shut case. They will blame Trump for the fist and "Fight, Fight, Fight" as a call to action.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I use to think he is just holding out for a negotiated golden parachute for his entire family, I am talking $$$'s. The more I think about it, he knows he does not have much more time on earth. Money at this point probably far less important to him. We are seeing he has a huge narcissistic ego. Hunter has no chance at a pardon if Joe steps out, Jill it appears really likes playing Prez. They are drunk on power.

I think he really believes he can run the exact same race as he did in 2020, play the race card, the threat to Democracy BS, Nazi BS, and win. He has no clue that his policies have sucked, and everyone that voted for him wants him out. At this age all he has left is his legacy, I think dropping out in his mind, means he failed.

I think Joe LOVES the idea of dying in office, probably envisions this JFK type state funeral in Washington D.C., he would love that. Fits his ego. He really thinks he goes down as one of the greatest Prez's ever.

I believe Dems are totally screwed, he is not dropping out, that is my prediction. Dems are going to get a taste of their own medicine on this one, JOES SCREWS UP EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES. HE IS GOING TO SCREW THEM OVER IN THE END AS WELL.

What is really messed up? They may decide to assassinate Joe, the patsy will be some extreme right winger with a digital footprint 10 years old that the FBI releases the next day. It gets Joe out of the way, they get a different candidate, they grab back the moral high ground, and fires up the base. They fire the head of the USSS, no loss since she was going to be fired by Trump anyway, no hearings or nothing, open and shut case. They will blame Trump for the fist and "Fight, Fight, Fight" as a call to action.
Wow, you are really unhinged at the moment.

If you believe even half of what you just posted, you need some serious help.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think the majority believes yer out in left field Nancy.
Well considering that the vast majority of the posters on this board are deranged right-wingers, it isn't surprising that a majority here thinks I'm out in left field.

You guys choose to live in an echo chamber and can't process anything that challenges the propaganda you are being fed.

Well considering that the vast majority of the posters on this board are deranged right-wingers, it isn't surprising that a majority here thinks I'm out in left field.

You guys choose to live in an echo chamber and can't process anything that challenges the propaganda you are being fed.
Yer like a "pinata".

None son. Don't need too.
Exactly. You willingly choose to live in an echo chamber.

And this is why, btw, you have been shocked and surprised after the past three elections. You were so sure Trump would win in 2020, and he lost. You were so sure about that red wave in 2022, and it never came.

Exactly. You willingly choose to live in an echo chamber.

And this is why, btw, you have been shocked and surprised after the past three elections. You were so sure Trump would win in 2020, and he lost. You were so sure about that red wave in 2022, and it never came.
Who ya got in '24 sip?

Who ya got in '24 sip?
You are going to experience the same thing. Shock and surprise when Trump loses in November.

And when it happens, remember what I've said, you live in an echo chamber and you need to get out of it.

You are going to experience the same thing. Shock and surprise when Trump loses in November.

And when it happens, remember what I've said, you live in an echo chamber and you need to get out of it.
Steven Tyler sang "dream until yer dreams come true", good luck. 👍

Biden can win in 2024. How many illegals will vote against Trump in November? I listen to the giant WBAP 820 Fort Worth every day. Non stop wide open border crisis. Illegals apply for a driver license and register to vote.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Biden can win in 2024. How many illegals will vote against Trump in November? I listen to the giant WBAP 820 Fort Worth every day. Non stop wide open border crisis. Illegals apply for a driver license and register to vote.

You are assuming they know how to apply for a PO Box or can find their way to the bus stop to get to a polling place. Of course it did not take long for them to figure out how to totally overwhelm our emergency medical facilities. Oh crap, I forgot the dems will do one of the largest rideshare programs in history on election day. It might look like the day the allies landed at Normandy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT