ADVERTISEMENT

I See I’m Not Alone In My Attitude

I thought Bobby Jr was your guy? Maybe someone from Hamas would better suit you. Wait, nevermind you don't vote.
You lost track several weeks back. Bobby was my guy until he proved to be just another war mongering shill on behalf of Uncle Bibi. I’d come out of retirement and hold my nose while I voted for Trump if he’d promise to name MTG as Attorney General, just so I could watch Democrats like Schiff’s reaction.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Did you all see the story about the guy who legally changed his name to "Literally Anyone Else" and is trying to get on the presidential ballot? If he could actually get on the ballot, he could win.

This illustrates perfectly what a dishonest piece of shit Dan is. His original position was not “none of the above”. His original position was that voting is useless and makes no difference. If George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln were all on the ballot, Dan still would not have cast a vote, based on his original position. 🖕🏻 off, Dan-O.

This illustrates perfectly what a dishonest piece of shit Dan is. His original position was not “none of the above”. His original position was that voting is useless and makes no difference. If George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln were all on the ballot, Dan still would not have cast a vote, based on his original position. 🖕🏻 off, Dan-O.
Make it a great day, SiL!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT