ADVERTISEMENT

I searched for 'Miss Sassy' on foxnews.com and no stories came up?

What gives?

iu

I’ve been out of the loop and I’m not getting the Miss Sassy reference.
OP is a sock account for one of our leftist punkasses. Thinks it scored a “gotcha” because one of the missing Springfield pets was found alive. Still reflects a major shifting of the goal posts from the original “no reports” line from the bureaucrats, and that other pets and wildlife have been killed, and also ignores the fact that a Haitian actually killed a kid in a traffic collision.

OP is a sock account for one of our leftist punkasses. Thinks it scored a “gotcha” because one of the missing Springfield pets was found alive. Still reflects a major shifting of the goal posts from the original “no reports” line from the bureaucrats, and that other pets and wildlife have been killed, and also ignores the fact that a Haitian actually killed a kid in a traffic collision.
Wild guess: The same media outlets that refused to report that pets were going missing are now reporting that one has been found?

Shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone leftist will defend the indefensible. These same people are gleefully mutilating their own children’s bodies in the name of their ideology. What kind of sick fvck does that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT