ADVERTISEMENT

I said it then and I stand by it now, that was Kvntmalas Coke they found at the WH

I heard her and Hunter would disappear for a little toot while Joe embellished another Cornpop yarn….

You know, the bag of Cocaine they found inside the most secure House in America but couldn't (snicker) figure out who left it.
Look at this coked up Ho acting a fool and wiping her nose constantly.
Hey @my_2cents aka my_2coked_up_nostrils

You may be onto something.

Bongino has been all over this story and he claims there are people inside the SS who are disobeying superiors to maintain the fingerprint evidence from the baggie. They have evidence retention regulations and they apparently know who's coke it was.

I've always just assumed Hunter because he was zooted out of his mind on July 4th (on the balcony), but let's be honest, that dude probably needs more than a tiny bag of coke. I'd imagine his tolerance is pretty high.

You may be onto something.

Bongino has been all over this story and he claims there are people inside the SS who are disobeying superiors to maintain the fingerprint evidence from the baggie. They have evidence retention regulations and they apparently know who's coke it was.

I've always just assumed Hunter because he was zooted out of his mind on July 4th (on the balcony), but let's be honest, that dude probably needs more than a tiny bag of coke. I'd imagine his tolerance is pretty high.
If it was Hunter, the story would have already come out. He may yet take the fall anyway, since he is already in hot water. Regardless of the print if he admits it's his then they will pin it on him. His dad will most likely pardon him anyway after Nov 5. so, they can just pile on him and then get away clean.

If it was Hunter, the story would have already come out. He may yet take the fall anyway, since he is already in hot water. Regardless of the print if he admits it's his then they will pin it on him. His dad will most likely pardon him anyway after Nov 5. so, they can just pile on him and then get away clean.
Here's the other thing. The coke was found in a locker where you put things that can't be brought into secure areas.

That bag was either a delivery or it was in someone's possession who was in a secure area.

If that's her fingerprint, BIG IF, then that means she had it in her pocket and unwittingly placed it in the locker.

How much coke do you do if you're accidentally leaving it places?

I would rather have this be the 'big story's about Kamala that's supposed to break today than her being at a Diddy party a couple decades ago.

Just a normal middle class chick that needs a little Coke to handle the misogyny and racism she faces each day. Truly one of us, that understands our struggles and the need for pot and coke just to get thru the day.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Just a normal middle class chick that needs a little Coke to handle the misogyny and racism she faces each day. Truly one of us, that understands our struggles and the need for pot and coke just to get thru the day.
The middle-class thing really rubs me wrong. By saying she was middle class says she is not middle class anymore, but upper class, when her pay is firmly middle class. There is a problem there. This means you invested with insider trading to get you too upper-class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT