ADVERTISEMENT

I love you Pokes.

joe-biden-trump.gif

Let's reason for a moment. Most here are quite capable.

When a gang of college football fans display the practice we've witnessed for 5 weeks, we are stuck with a stiff many of us have no toleration for.

This stiff is performing as he promised in Democrat debates, and legions among us without Rhodes Scholar credentials recognize our predicament.

This stiff is performing as he promised in Democrat debates, and legions among us without Rhodes Scholar credentials recognize our predicament.

Rhodes Scholar credentials?? Hell, minimal Creek County credentials could spot his idiocy/senility/cognitive decline;/pedo child behavior - take your pick, or all of them. :p

Kind of unfair to hold students to a higher standard than we do our politicians.
I'm not exactly a prude but expecting people not to yell **** en masse at my alma mater's sporting events is the lowest expectation that I can think of.

Except maybe - don't take a shit in the stands. I expect that too.

Seriously people, respect yourselves and others and try to use restraint. We get it, your candidate lost. Someone always loses an election.

It's been one of the defining axioms of elections for the last 200+ years but you didn't see Gerald Ford supporters shouting "**** Jimmy Carter" back in 1977.

Do better for yourself and your university.

This ends my TEDxOSU talk. Go Pokes.

I'm not exactly a prude but expecting people not to yell **** en masse at my alma mater's sporting events is the lowest expectation that I can think of.

Except maybe - don't take a shit in the stands. I expect that too.

Seriously people, respect yourselves and others and try to use restraint. We get it, your candidate lost. Someone always loses an election.

It's been one of the defining axioms of elections for the last 200+ years but you didn't see Gerald Ford supporters shouting "**** Jimmy Carter" back in 1977.

Do better for yourself and your university.

This ends my TEDxOSU talk. Go Pokes.
I understand your stance and I have been appalled for the last twenty years by the actions of the “losers” it’s sad really. I felt it was always important to respect the position but over the last twenty years I’ve also began to question is that respect earned or simply given? Would I join in that chant? No. Can I understand why people who have been labeled terrorist by their own sitting President might feel that way? Yes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT