ADVERTISEMENT

I Look At This Boy’s Terrorized Face

That's a real shame, maybe Hamas should surrender and by doing so end the suffering of the people they have used as human shields.
Here’s hoping his hate-filled vengeance doesn’t take place in the country that sponsored the terror of his youth. That would be a real shame if it was you and your family he turned it on.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Pretty easy, don't support terrorist that are a bunch of coward using you as a human shield.
That’s so easy! Why didn’t that boy know something so easy? Maybe in ten years if he’s holding a knife to your throat you can explain what an idiot he was back then. I’m sure he’ll listen to your reasoning.

• Haha
And see a young man ten years from now who will have the face of a hate-filled vengeful terrorist. And looking at the world as he will have experienced it who can blame him?

That's not the look of fear. There is no fear on that face whatsoever. Pain, anger, and indoctrination is written all over it. Take a good look at that face Dan. He hated jews before that bomb fell.

That's not the look of fear. There is no fear on that face whatsoever. Pain, anger, and indoctrination is written all over it. Take a good look at that face Dan. He hated jews before that bomb fell.
That has to be the most hilarious thing you’ve ever written on this board! For a minute I actually thought you were serious.

• Haha
That’s so easy! Why didn’t that boy know something so easy? Maybe in ten years if he’s holding a knife to your throat you can explain what an idiot he was back then. I’m sure he’ll listen to your reasoning.
What makes you think that kid wouldn't already slit your throat?

And see a young man ten years from now who will have the face of a hate-filled vengeful terrorist. And looking at the world as he will have experienced it who can blame him?

I’ll blame him. And I’ll gladly pay taxes to have him neutralized. Any other questions, Ms. Baez?

So when
Is Aliabedi under the influence of radical Muslims whose intention is the death of infidels? If so, yes, if not no.
So when you and the others on this board accuse *all* Muslims of wanting to slit my throat what you really mean is only those Muslims who are under the influence of radical Muslims whose intention is the death of infidels. Got it. What percentage of Muslims do you say that entails? Is poor old @aliabedi just part of a tiny minority of Islam? Or is it the other way around, and he represents the vast majority and it's only a tiny minority that wakes up every morning wishing it could slit my throat?

So when

So when you and the others on this board accuse *all* Muslims of wanting to slit my throat what you really mean is only those Muslims who are under the influence of radical Muslims whose intention is the death of infidels. Got it. What percentage of Muslims do you say that entails? Is poor old @aliabedi just part of a tiny minority of Islam? Or is it the other way around, and he represents the vast majority and it's only a tiny minority that wakes up every morning wishing it could slit my throat?
Are all Muslims radical? No, but when those Muslims that are not radical are silent and not standing in opposition to the radicals they can and often do suffer the consequences when the radicals are confronted. Think of it like a Democrat voter, if they vote Democrat they are support all the negatives that come as a result, same with Republicans.

Are all Muslims radical? No, but when those Muslims that are not radical are silent and not standing in opposition to the radicals they can and often do suffer the consequences when the radicals are confronted. Think of it like a Democrat voter, if they vote Democrat they are support all the negatives that come as a result, same with Republicans.
So should you kill all the Democrats when only some of them are radical?

Really? You incessant hatred toward all things Democrat would beg to disagree.
LMAO, I despise what Democrats are doing to this country with their disastrous policies and their desires to become a one party nation. I've never thought Democrats were trying to kill me. Can't say that about radical Muslims,

Reactions: OUSOONER67
LMAO, I despise what Democrats are doing to this country with their disastrous policies and their desires to become a one party nation. I've never thought Democrats were trying to kill me. Can't say that about radical Muslims,
Please be my guest and despise the Democrats all you want, and prod someone else to kill all the radical Muslims you want to hear your proxies have killed without having to do it yourself or actually seeing it happen in front of your eyes, nice and sanitary from your safe haven here in the USA. I'd caution you to be sure the Muslims you want to hear are getting slaughtered are the "radical" ones ... and, of course, any unradical Muslims who haven't taken up arms against the radical ones because they are as complicit as the radical ones ... and, of course, any children of the unradical ones who didn't take up arms against the radical ones ... and, of course their women as well. Who does that leave that you don't want to hear are getting butchered? Are there any Muslims left? Are there any good Muslims you want to protect?

Please be my guest and despise the Democrats all you want, and prod someone else to kill all the radical Muslims you want to hear your proxies have killed without having to do it yourself or actually seeing it happen in front of your eyes, nice and sanitary from your safe haven here in the USA. I'd caution you to be sure the Muslims you want to hear are getting slaughtered are the "radical" ones ... and, of course, any unradical Muslims who haven't taken up arms against the radical ones because they are as complicit as the radical ones ... and, of course, any children of the unradical ones who didn't take up arms against the radical ones ... and, of course their women as well. Who does that leave that you don't want to hear are getting butchered? Are there any Muslims left? Are there any good Muslims you want to protect?
LMAO, My step dad is Iranian, I have family in Iran, I'm in business with several other Iranians and I grew up in a household that was like the United Nations with all the foreign exchanged students that came through. Trying to lecture me on Muslims is a fruitless endeavor for you as I have an understanding you will never have.
You are as bad as Hamas. You could give a shit about the Palestinians, you use them and their suffering to attack Israel. If you cared your angst would be against Hamas but it's not, it's all against Israel. You are not fooling anyone Dan.

LMAO, My step dad is Iranian, I have family in Iran, I'm in business with several other Iranians and I grew up in a household that was like the United Nations with all the foreign exchanged students that came through. Trying to lecture me on Muslims is a fruitless endeavor for you as I have an understanding you will never have.
You are as bad as Hamas. You could give a shit about the Palestinians, you use them and their suffering to attack Israel. If you cared your angst would be against Hamas but it's not, it's all against Israel. You are not fooling anyone Dan.
Not attempting to lecture you on Muslims. Just pointing out your obvious hatred of them and your desire to watch Israel kill “as many as it takes” (your words), even if it’s every last Palestinian currently alive (also your opinion) so Israel can have all the land and resources it thinks it deserves, and your insufferable indifference to the trauma Israel is inflicting on them.

Not attempting to lecture you on Muslims. Just pointing out your obvious hatred of them and your desire to watch Israel kill “as many as it takes” (your words), even if it’s every last Palestinian currently alive (also your opinion) so Israel can have all the land and resources it thinks it deserves, and your insufferable indifference to the trauma Israel is inflicting on them.
Yea I tend to have disdain for people that would kill me without thinking twice.
Yes Dan keep killing them until they decide to surrender and decide to live in peace, that's the nature of most every war fought in history.
You keep ignoring the fact it wasn't Israel that started the war and it wasn't Israel who spent the majority of the humanitarian aide given to them building tunnels to support their terrorism and obtaining military hardware. Those are not the actions of a people that want peace.
Sorry Dan but you are on the wrong side of this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT