ADVERTISEMENT

I have never seen the country in this much of a cluster

TPOKE

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
The military, CIA, racial tensions, immigration, health care, IRS, Foreign Policy and you name it. The media would be crucifying a Republican president if this were the case. Obama needs to go back to organizing YMCA picnics or whatever he did before.

Sadly, he has two more years to really f*k things up.

Originally posted by shortbus:
We will get it fixed.

And by get it fixed I mean continue passing the buck, playing partisan politics and making things worse until we finally collapse under our own weight like many great nations in history before us.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
When it does collapse, I hope there is plenty of tar and feathers for all those responsible.

Originally posted by TPOKE:
The military, CIA, racial tensions, immigration, health care, IRS, Foreign Policy and you name it. The media would be crucifying a Republican president if this were the case. Obama needs to go back to organizing YMCA picnics or whatever he did before.
THat's nothing. It was pretty bad when your last president left office, remember? We were in two awful wars, had a crippling recession, the economy was teetering on a precipice, we still had not gotten Bin Laden..... race and health care were popcorn farts compared to those problems. Were you this alarmed then, or just when the black guy steps in and straightens out 8 years of republican incompetence?

Immigration, health care, IRS, foreign policy..... all better than the mess your last republican president left behind.

Originally posted by syskatine:

THat's nothing. It was pretty bad when your last president left office, remember? We were in two awful wars, had a crippling recession, the economy was teetering on a precipice, we still had not gotten Bin Laden..... race and health care were popcorn farts compared to those problems. Were you this alarmed then, or just when the black guy steps in and straightens out 8 years of republican incompetence?

Immigration, health care, IRS, foreign policy..... all better than the mess your last republican president left behind.
I was wondering how much longer this could go on without skin pigmentation making an appearance. Then...BINGO!!!

All I know is that my Democrat wife has started talking about buying handguns and getting our CHLs.

Justin

Foreign policy was worse under bush. That is not an ignorant statement, that is a stupid statement .

Originally posted by wyomingosualum:
Originally posted by syskatine:

I was wondering how much longer this could go on without skin pigmentation making an appearance. Then...BINGO!!!
Yeah, sys is still being a racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT