ADVERTISEMENT

I gotta admit... I feel GREAT today!

Wonderful day!
Balmy temps, sun shining brightly.
1 week to Christmas.
Taking the wife to Vast after work.

I'd have a hard time imagining a better day.
Hope you reasonable folks are having as great a day/week/month as I am!

I could be a billionaire. That'd definitely make this a better day. But I can't complain.

:D

I could be a billionaire. That'd definitely make this a better day. But I can't complain.

:D

That red wave and Republican House you were so sure of would have been nice now, wouldn't it?

Instead, you are just left knowing you will kick ass in 2020.

Wonderful day!
1 week to Christmas.

Sitting at Breckenridge Brewery enjoying their Trademark Pale Ale. Wife and kids on the slopes. Absolutely perfect weather. And to top it all off, I am one handsome individual.

tHAT'S actually a good point. For once. Don't get a big head.

I'm full of them.

You'll come around.

15,000 less students this time of year. Thinking about driving to Lowe’s just because I can.

A trip to Lowe's is never a waste of time.

Sitting at Breckenridge Brewery enjoying their Trademark Pale Ale. Wife and kids on the slopes. Absolutely perfect weather. And to top it all off, I am one handsome individual.

Welcome to the Club!

15,000 less students this time of year. Thinking about driving to Lowe’s just because I can.

A trip to Lowe's is never a waste of time.
source.gif

Wonderful day!
1 week to Christmas.

Nice weather
great economy
winning teams in Stillwater

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I'm just home from Creekside. The Latino brothers are too busy building to stop and chat. I just hope all these people from Kalifornia, Illinois and Puerto Rico don't turn this place into the sewer from where they bolted.

Reactions: iasooner1
What a day. Soup to nuts it was all fantastic.

Y'all rest up. Gonna need your strength. Tomorrow will be another ass kicking delivered by the pubs.

Very rested.
You're right, gonna be another great day!
Picking up a custom dual vanity which I'll install this weekend while my smokeshow wife visits her grandparents in South Lake. Merry Christmas to her, indeed!
How was Vast? Have you been to The Collective yet?

Very rested.
You're right, gonna be another great day!
Picking up a custom dual vanity which I'll install this weekend while my smokeshow wife visits her grandparents in South Lake. Merry Christmas to her, indeed!

I always enjoy MAGA self affirmation. Really, it's good. Really. Serious.

I'm rested.

I've got to go to Weatherford, TX and finish up a duplex for new tenants move in. I don't want to. Older daughter owns about 40 rentals in Weatherford.

I'll be listening to WBAP in Cow Town so I can stay up with current events.
Your daughter sounds smart. You seldom get to 40 rentals over night.

How was Vast? Have you been to The Collective yet?
Wife and I found both entrees very tasty. Her Caesar salad was average. I had some sort of apple and onion "soup" which was really like unsweetened applesauce with spice...was really good. The dessert was poor. Views were obviously fantastic!

I haven't been to the Collective. Should I go?

Wife and I found both entrees very tasty. Her Caesar salad was average. I had some sort of apple and onion "soup" which was really like unsweetened applesauce with spice...was really good. The dessert was poor. Views were obviously fantastic!

I haven't been to the Collective. Should I go?

Great facility and atmosphere, average and overpriced food. It's a group shooting for the food courts in big cities that are so popular but imo they squeezed the nickel on the actual food. You can tell it's a.paint by numbers deal remotely managed. Kudos to them, but I've talked to several people that were impressed until food was plated. It doesn't suck.

Reactions: Medic007
Great facility and atmosphere, average and overpriced food. It's a group shooting for the food courts in big cities that are so popular but imo they squeezed the nickel on the actual food. You can tell it's a.paint by numbers deal remotely managed. Kudos to them, but I've talked to several people that were impressed until food was plated. It doesn't suck.
There's some really good food there and some pretty average food. I ate my way through the entire place during the soft opening. Pretty cool to get to try everything from everyone in the place. Hopefully the more average places either up their game or make way for better food in the future.

There's some really good food there and some pretty average food. I ate my way through the entire place during the soft opening. Pretty cool to get to try everything from everyone in the place. Hopefully the more average places either up their game or make way for better food in the future.

Poke place doesn't compare to west coast poke. The q looked good... The eh poke may have colored my opinion too much.

Reactions: Medic007
Conversely, a restaurant that I hate, but I absolutely love their food is gogi.

Well Hells Bells...

I jog by that place 2 to 3x a week on my lunchtime runs. All the eateries run together in that area, but they all look fairly/very trendy.

Yeah, Okie Poke is definitely meh if you've had poke in Hawaii or the west coast.

I don't get it. The problem isn't bad quality fish, they just don't have the great flavors and skimp on portions. why would an Oklahoma restaurant have smaller portions than West coast joints?

Reactions: davidallen
I don't get it. The problem isn't bad quality fish, they just don't have the great flavors and skimp on portions. why would an Oklahoma restaurant have smaller portions than West coast joints?
Proximity to source and the impact on cost.

Reactions: davidallen
It's quite a bit more expensive to have fresh fish in Oklahoma than on the west coast. I'm assuming they serve a smaller portion to keep the price down. As for the flavors, I agree it was kinda bland. Needs to be spiced up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT