ADVERTISEMENT

I for one am extremely skeptical of the recent story about your school

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
The part about recruits having sex with actual girls is what convinced me the story is probably not true. Everyone knows the backward hicks in Stoolwater only have sex with goats

This post is really just a joke by the way. I know the media investiagtes certain schools over other because of personal agendas they have. The media also predetermines which schools cheat and which schools dont and they refuse to investigate some state schools or some elite schools because the media believes these schools dont have to cheat

A couple of years ago Colt McCoy's own wife went on Colin Cowherd's ESPN radio show and admitted she saw Texas players receiving illegal benefits. The media never seriously investigated these allegations because the media believes Texas does not have to cheat. Here is a link

link

Originally posted by ohsfan28:

The part about recruits having sex with actual girls is what convinced me the story is probably not true.
I laughed.

You guys remember this clown don't you? Bammerblows and a couple other names. I'm sure the goat molestation reference was a clue since that is her go to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT