ADVERTISEMENT

I Bet If Hamas Would Just Surrender In Gaza Israel Would Quit Attacking The West Bank

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
No reason to put anyone on ignore just don’t reply to his posts. It’ll drive him insane.
You thoroughly misunderstand. Ignore me or don’t ignore me. Say hateful things to me or about me. I don’t expect you to read every link. Just one is good enough; then reply with a cogent rebuttal. It’s almost like you guys know your emotional acceptance of Israel’s genocide is wrong and there is no logical reason for it, but you’re dug into supporting your team right or wrong, and it’s safer for you if you ignore the criticism and/or belittle the critic. It seems the last thing you want to consider is there is a Palestinian side of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Israel needs to just go ahead and obliterate Gaza, Lebanon and the West Bank. Take out Iran, Syria and Yemen while they're at it. With United States full support. It's judgement day Dan, might want to take down and hide those flags you've flying in yer front yard. Scorched earth.

Israel needs to just go ahead and obliterate Gaza, Lebanon and the West Bank. Take out Iran, Syria and Yemen while they're at it. With United States full support. It's judgement day Dan, might want to take down and hide those flags you've flying in yer front yard. Scorched earth.
The harsh reality, Woody, is Israel does not have the capability to do what you want even with the support of Uncle Sam. Unless you want them to go nuclear. Is that what you want, Woody, for the US to scorch the earth by going nuclear?

The harsh reality, Woody, is Israel does not have the capability to do what you want even with the support of Uncle Sam. Unless you want them to go nuclear. Is that what you want, Woody, for the US to scorch the earth by going nuclear?
A means to an end Dan. And, oh yes, Israel does have the capability. Now go hide behind yer Palestinian flag. Yer safe here Dan, as you know we harbor terrorists.

A means to an end Dan. And, oh yes, Israel does have the capability. Now go hide behind yer Palestinian flag. Yer safe here Dan, as you know we harbor terrorists.
You’re thinking it’s 1967, Woody. It’s not. If Israel/America went on your scorched earth policy what do you think Israel would look like in the end?

You’re thinking it’s 1967, Woody. It’s not. If Israel/America went on your scorched earth policy what do you think Israel would look like in the end?
Not what they could a done it then Dan, it's what they can do now. Think about it. 👍

Not what they could a done it then Dan, it's what they can do now. Think about it. 👍
Short of nuclear, Woody, they would receive as much as they dish out. Israel’s mo is to beat up on defenseless opponents like Hamas and make it look like they are an unbeatable juggernaught, it’s all about the perception. But look what happens to them when they take on someone who can half way fight back. In the Lebanon invasion in 2006 they got chased out with their tails between their legs. Hezbollah is twice the fighting force it was then, and that’s why Bibi is trying so hard to get us involved in his fight; he knows he can’t do it alone. Scorched earth is off the table, my friend, no matter how badly you want to see it.

Short of nuclear, Woody, they would receive as much as they dish out. Israel’s mo is to beat up on defenseless opponents like Hamas and make it look like they are an unbeatable juggernaught, it’s all about the perception. But look what happens to them when they take on someone who can half way fight back. In the Lebanon invasion in 2006 they got chased out with their tails between their legs. Hezbollah is twice the fighting force it was then, and that’s why Bibi is trying so hard to get us involved in his fight; he knows he can’t do it alone. Scorched earth is off the table, my friend, no matter how badly you want to see it.
Whatever it takes Dan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT