ADVERTISEMENT

I bet Dave is turning over in his urn.

Not everyone has "flexible" Instacart hours and hours and hours to spend on here like you. @Marocain Poke can find plenty of low hanging fruit, I'm sure. You've got to give actual productive citizens a chance to respond.

I don’t Instacart any more and haven’t for a while. It’s my day off from my job, dumbfvck. He also emoji’d inmediately…so you’re again still a dumbfvck.

carry on

Where's Mama's meatloaf? Bitch gittin slow huh,?

simple-jack-laughing-fqjoxusdtckj8rvd.webp

Left field, Simple Jack. Wayyyyy out there.

carry on

I’d love to read these posts of mine lol 😂🤣

carry on

Yeah…I thought so @Marocain Poke.

Chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t lol

carry on
That's hilarious. You and your shitbird associate Dan have not showed one iota of sympathy for the October 7th massacre victims, and have only denied Hamas crimes and blamed Israel for their own misfortunes since literally day one. Your implicit love for Hamas is apparent in each and every one of your posts. No need to go digging, really.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Google hired him, he was from Commie Heaven Oregon and loved it, he never bad mouthed Antifa for ruining his Libtardice so no he wasn't as smart as you think. Don't ever give them an inch.

I think you are referring to wisdom. Not the same thing as intelligence.
There are intelligent people who lack wisdom.
There are wise people who lack intelligence.

Last edited:
I think you are referring to wisdom. Not the same thing as intelligence.
There are intelligent people who lack wisdom.
There are wise people who lack intelligence.
In which classification do you find yourself? Intelligent but unwise or wise but stupid?

• Haha
That's hilarious. You and your shitbird associate Dan have not showed one iota of sympathy for the October 7th massacre victims, and have only denied Hamas crimes and blamed Israel for their own misfortunes since literally day one. Your implicit love for Hamas is apparent in each and every one of your posts. No need to go digging, really.

You don’t earn sympathy for the killings and/or abductions of 1,200 (most of whom were civilians) by killing and abducting thousands more mostly civilians. Israel should stop killing Palestinian children. But you’re the type of chickensh!tbird not to admit such things, aren’t you?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
That’s the 4th one… one that you can fully comprehend.
Well, I said I do comprehend it, so, yes, I comprehend you could be in the fourth classification. Unless you are saying you are both wise and intelligent. But we both know you don’t fit into that class.

• Haha
Well, I said I do comprehend it, so, yes, I comprehend you could be in the fourth classification. Unless you are saying you are both wise and intelligent. But we both know you don’t fit into that class.

If I shout Allahu Akbar, invade an Israeli concert, kill over 1200 innocent Jews and take hostages, will you change your mind?

Reactions: iasooner2000
If I shout Allahu Akbar, invade an Israeli concert, kill over 1200 innocent Jews and take hostages, will you change your mind?
No. Why would I? You are what you are, and what you are is someone who despises Hamas for attacking, killing and taking innocent civilians hostage, while cheering Israel for doing the same thing 30 times worse.

No. Why would I? You are what you are, and what you are is someone who despises Hamas for attacking, killing and taking innocent civilians hostage, while cheering Israel for doing the same thing 30 times worse.
What happens when you take a knife to a gunfight Dan. Diplomacy doesn't work in the middle east. Israel could get real mean quickly. Frankly, I'm surprised they're holding back.

You don’t earn sympathy for the killings and/or abductions of 1,200 (most of whom were civilians) by killing and abducting thousands more mostly civilians. Israel should stop killing Palestinian children. But you’re the type of chickensh!tbird not to admit such things, aren’t you?

carry on
You truly are dumber than a bag of hammers, carrion.

You've never seen an Israeli statistic that you trust, nor a Hamas statistic that you didn't trust. You are 100% a Hamas fan girl.

Reactions: iasooner2000

carry on
The difference is that Israel declared war before they attacked. That's the difference between warfare and murder. Given their attachment to Hillary though, I can understand how liberals fail to comprehend what murder is.

Where do you get this "30 times" number? Something else you pulled out your wrinkly ass?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT