ADVERTISEMENT

I am humbled & honored to ....

Oct 15, 2003
…Join the company of those that have been so kind in their words of welcome to this board. In the interest of maintaining a gentlemanly manner, I have spent much time reading to gain an understanding of the personalities and the flow and timber of the banter before exposing my laissez-faire attitude to political & sports alignments.

My good friend SB and I had great times in another life on another board with a host of interesting personalities.

After 35-years living in Katy, TX with my wife raising our 3-boys we have returned to OK to share in the lives of our grandchildren, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and a ton of cousins that never left this great state. I have retired and am trying to learn what that means.

I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir here but I must extoll my appreciation for the wit, ability to quickly and effectively dissect political issues and how to state his opinion in a combination of what I can only describe as a combination of Billy Graham, George Patton and Geronimo (with great respect to Dohasan II) when it comes time to scribing great words to set one on the correct path with the great spirit.

I very much look forward to this camaraderie.

fairdinkem

michael-keaton.gif

…Join the company of those that have been so kind in their words of welcome to this board. In the interest of maintaining a gentlemanly manner, I have spent much time reading to gain an understanding of the personalities and the flow and timber of the banter before exposing my laissez-faire attitude to political & sports alignments.

My good friend SB and I had great times in another life on another board with a host of interesting personalities.

After 35-years living in Katy, TX with my wife raising our 3-boys we have returned to OK to share in the lives of our grandchildren, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and a ton of cousins that never left this great state. I have retired and am trying to learn what that means.

I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir here but I must extoll my appreciation for the wit, ability to quickly and effectively dissect political issues and how to state his opinion in a combination of what I can only describe as a combination of Billy Graham, George Patton and Geronimo (with great respect to Dohasan II) when it comes time to scribing great words to set one on the correct path with the great spirit.

fairdinkem
I am grossly embarrassed to admit that this paragraph was dedicated to my good friend SB. Somewhere in my editing and spell checking it was omitted. This is SB in his finest regalia. As my kids say, "my bad".

fairdinkem
I promise to be nice to you and the other sooner invaders except for November 4. On that day, you are likely to receive open hostility.

Nothing personal, of course.

Welcome.

I promise to be nice to you and the other sooner invaders except for November 4. On that day, you are likely to receive open hostility.

Welcome.
Since we are guests here I will continue my good manners and not speak bad of the Pokes even on Bedlam Day but I will curse you in my dreams and in my thoughts that day. I may be a Gooner but I am a polite one. 🤐 😁

Since we are guests here I will continue my good manners and not speak bad of the Pokes even on Bedlam Day but I will curse you in my dreams and in my thoughts that day. I may be a Gooner but I am a polite one. 🤐 😁

I wanted to see if I was hearing song lyrics correctly. The song "Narco" is the latest-craze to play over college football stadium PA systems. (It started in MLB).

It's one nation, under goons
My goons are strippin' all these cats down to their Underoos

Yep. I heard it correctly.

BTW - The trumpet is cool, but not a fan of the music.

Last edited:

Welcome.
May our paths cross again and again. Those of us who are civilized is becaus we're easy for white man to sneak up on. Although I grew up with the uncivilized Comanches at Fort Sill, I didn't learn much.

May our paths cross again and again. Those of us who are civilized is becaus we're easy for white man to sneak up on. Although I grew up with the uncivilized Comanches at Fort Sill, I didn't learn much.

SB, I was showing my wife how we had finally reconnected and came to this. We both nearly choked on our wine! I have used something similar from a movie with my boys forever. They also laughed. Laughter is harder and harder these days.

SB, I was showing my wife how we had finally reconnected and came to this. We both nearly choked on our wine! I have used something similar from a movie with my boys forever. They also laughed. Laughter is harder and harder these days.
Laughter is essential for health my man.

I, my brother darrel, and my other brother darrel have noticed it just takes more wine.

Welcome aboard!!
What I hate about German? All nouns have gender. I don't mind large cap.

Das Wasser, die Milch, der Wein. The water, the milk. the wine. Water is neuter, milk is feminine and wine is masculine.

Ship, boy, girl have gender in English but do not require special articles. Die, das and der are associated with gender. Feminine, neuter and masculine. English is easier for me than German.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT