Hyundai Palisade

TPOKE

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
The wife has been driving the Honda Odyssey for almost 14 years and 220,000+ miles. I figure she’s earned the new vehicle. We were looking at Toyota and Honda but then turned our attention to the Kia telluride and Hyundai palisade. We also saw saw that consumer reports rates the Kia telluride and Hyundai palisade one and two. Anybody own one or know of somebody who does? Nothing against the Kia, just like the looks of the palisade better.

osutater

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wife begging me for one of these two options so interested as well

Reactions: TPOKE

TPOKE

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
Coworker has had the Kia Telluride for about a year, she absolutely loves it.
We did look at a Kia and she reallly liked it. The only thing that is swaying us toward the Hyundai is the body style. If she was looking for the more traditional suv look, it would be a Kia.
Hyundai and Kia being the same company have done a tremendous job in differentiating the body style to increase their appeal.

tcpoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2004
We did look at a Kia and she reallly liked it. The only thing that is swaying us toward the Hyundai is the body style. If she was looking for the more traditional suv look, it would be a Kia.
Hyundai and Kia being the same company have done a tremendous job in differentiating the body style to increase their appeal.
As well as putting out very well made vehicles. I’ve never had either, but do know that some of the US automakers have been very intensely trying to find ways to replicate the quality of critical parts used by Kia/Hyundai.

Reactions: AtownPoke and TPOKE

OSUIvan

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
we test drove the Kia and Hyundia and the wife and I both much preferred the Telluride. We both couldn't exactly tell you what it was about the Telluride, but it just felt better. I personally liked the infotainment system. I would for sure say test drive them both.

Dally1up

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
I like both of them and have been following since they came out. There are some good facebook groups to join and learn about them. Several issues that have arisen with a good % of them that have drove some owners crazy. Being a buyer on the front end of a new model can sometimes be rough.

Latest posts