ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical Question For @Syskatine

Yes.

And again . . .

Russia would not request financial aid from us if this was to happen.

Now, let's review your original questions . . .

This has also been answered.

Yes, it would be a Ukrainian invansion. Yes, the USA should oppose a Ukrainian invansion and defend Russian sovereignty from such an invansion. The USA should bring diplomatic pressure to bear on Ukraine to withdraw from Russia. Even knowing that Russia started this war and that Russia was the original aggressor.

All your questions have been answered. Numerous times.
Shuck and jive, dodge and hide, run away as fast as your little legs can get you away. The US is bringing the exact opposite of diplomatic pressure, it inciting all the violence it can muster. If you were not a hypocrite, if you were consistent you’d say yes, the US should provide Russia with military arms to drive the invading army out of its sovereign territory. But you can’t say that because you don’t think it should, you’re a pure bred hypocrite.

Shuck and jive, dodge and hide, run away as fast as your little legs can get you away.
Again, I've answered your questions. Over and over again. It is hilarious watching you struggle with all of this though.

The US is bringing the exact opposite of diplomatic pressure, it inciting all the violence it can muster.
Ukraine has not invaded Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia incited the violence by invading Ukraine.

We are supporting our ally against Russian aggression.

the US should provide Russia with military arms to drive the invading army out of its sovereign territory. But you can’t say that because you don’t think it should
Wrong. I don't think Russia would ask for this in your hypothetical. I would also be dubious of sending Russia our weapons given that they started this war and Putin is not our ally nor does he share our interests.

However, I've made it clear that we should oppose Ukraine invading Russia, that we should provide aid to Russia, and that we should bring diplomatic pressure to bear on Ukraine if they were to do this.

I'm sorry this didn't turn out the way you thought it would when you came up with this hypothetical question. I do not support Ukraine invading Russia just like I don't support Russia invading Ukraine.

Last edited:
Again, I've answered your questions. Over and over again. It is hilarious watching you struggle with all of this though.

Ukraine has not invaded Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia incited the violence by invading Ukraine.

We are supporting our ally against Russian aggression.

Wrong. I don't think Russia would ask for this in your hypothetical. I would also be dubious of sending Russia our weapons given that they started this war and Putin is not our ally nor does he share our interests.

However, I've made it clear that we should oppose Ukraine invading Russia, that we should provide aid to Russia, and that we should bring diplomatic pressure to bear on Ukraine if they were to do this.

I'm sorry this didn't turn out the way you thought it would when you came up with this hypothetical question. I do not support Ukraine invading Russia just like I don't support Russia invading Ukraine.
What's hilareous is watching you answer with one word (as asked): "yes," only to follow it up with a Kamala Harris type word salad contradicting yourself by implying you really mean "no" but don't have the testicles to say it up front. No one asked whether you thought Russia would ask for help, that had *nothing* to do with the question. Of course you know that but it's the only way you can wriggle out of the dilemma of having to be consistent with your principle. Yeah. The correct word for your participation on this thread is "hilareous."

What's hilareous is watching you answer with one word (as asked): "yes," only to follow it up with a Kamala Harris type word salad contradicting yourself by implying you really mean "no" but don't have the testicles to say it up front. No one asked whether you thought Russia would ask for help, that had *nothing* to do with the question. Of course you know that but it's the only way you can wriggle out of the dilemma of having to be consistent with your principle. Yeah. The correct word for your participation on this thread is "hilareous."
You're obsessed with consistency.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. Context counts. You want answers in a vacuum of russia's motives and actions.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
You're obsessed with consistency.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. Context counts. You want answers in a vacuum of russia's motives and actions.
No, what I'd like to see is a straight answer. What I get is hogwash designed to hide a straight answer. Our friend, @my_2cents, is a master at that. One thing I've always appreciated about you is you are an open book: every fiber of your being is filled with hatred of Donald Trump and those who support him.

Of course there's room for nuance. But one shouldn't hide behide "nuance" to avoid giving a consistent and straight forward answer.

office-space-gif-12.gif

Reactions: my_2cents
No one asked whether you thought Russia would ask for help, that had *nothing* to do with the question.
You asked a hypothetical question and I told you what I thought would occur if your hypothetical scenario ever happened. I also made it clear what my position would be and that I would strongly oppose Ukraine marching into Russia. Yet, you want to whine about my answer and claim that I'm somehow trying to wiggle out of answering your silly hypothetical. Which is clearly not true and why you are now on the defensive with other posters who are also now laughing at you too.

You have no sense of self-awareness and it is hilarious watching you throw out hypotheticals and then get all triggered when the conversation doesn't proceed how you expected it to. You look very small on this thread. Congratulations.

Last edited:
You asked a hypothetical question and I told you what I thought would occur if your hypothetical scenario ever happened. I also made it clear what my position would be and that I would strongly oppose Ukraine marching into Russia. Yet, you want to whine about my answer and claim that I'm somehow trying to wiggle out of answering your silly hypothetical. Which is clearly not true and why you are now on the defensive with other posters who are also now laughing at you too.

You have no sense self-awareness and it is hilarious watching you throw out hypotheticals and then get all triggered when the conversation doesn't proceed how you expected it to. You look very small on this thread. Congratulations.
Damn, just cowboy up, admit your hypocrisy and move on. The more you drag this out the more foolish you are. The hypothetical question set the parameters: Ukraine drove the Russian army out of Ukraine and proceeded to invade the territorial sovereignty of Russia. So based on the principle you’ve evoked many, many, many times that the US should spring into action to protect the invaded country, should America defend Russia with the same vigor and zeal you as you have cheered in defense of Ukraine? What you think might happen, what you think Russia might do is totally immaterial to the scrnario creating the question. You felt pressured to remain true to your frequently stipulated principle, so you answered “yes.” But then immediately started making stipulations that had nothing to do with the question. You just look stupidly foolish. We all know you really want to say “no,” that you’re all-in on the NeoCon desire to weaken Russia, overthrow Putin and split Russia into pieces. So why not just say so? Because you don’t want people to know you’re being a hypocrite? News flash: we know you’re a hypocrite! You would look less foolish if you’d just own your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
What you think might happen, what you think Russia might do is totally immaterial to the scrnario creating the question.
Wrong. It is absolutely material. Just because you don't want to acknowledge what my opinion is on this matter, doesn't make it not material. You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. Many times.

You, however, can't accept my answer and instead, want to tell me what I really think.

You are doing exactly what you accused me of doing on another thread. That is real hypocrisy. Again, take a long hard look in the mirror sometime.

We all know you really want to say “no,” that you’re all-in on the NeoCon desire to weaken Russia, overthrow Putin and split Russia into pieces. So why not just say so?
Yes, I do want to see Putin overthrown or removed from power. I absolutely want to see him fail. I have no desire to see "Russia" split into pieces though. I would like to see a strong democratic anti-authoritarian Russia who isn't a threat to its neighbors and who has a positive impact within the international community. A Russia that we can work with, form ties with, and pursue a lasting peace.

However, I don't believe another country invading Russia is how this is achieved. Again, I would strongly oppose Ukraine invading Russia and would fully support us bringing diplomatic pressure to bear on Ukraine and aiding Russia in making sure Ukraine withdraws.

Wrong. It is absolutely material. Just because you don't want to acknowledge what my opinion is on this matter, doesn't make it not material. You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. Many times.

You, however, can't accept my answer and instead, want to tell me what I really think.

You are doing exactly what you accused me of doing on another thread. That is real hypocrisy. Again, take a long hard look in the mirror sometime.

Yes, I do want to see Putin overthrown or removed from power. I absolutely want to see him fail. I have no desire to see "Russia" split into pieces though. I would like to see a strong democratic anti-authoritarian Russia who isn't a threat to its neighbors and who has a positive impact within the international community. A Russia that we can work with, form ties with, and pursue a lasting peace.

However, I don't believe another country invading Russia is how this is achieved. Again, I would strongly oppose Ukraine invading Russia and would fully support us bringing diplomatic pressure to bear on Ukraine and aiding Russia in making sure Ukraine withdraws.
It’s astonishing how unaware of how stupid and hypocritical you are, you always are. And the funny part is you think you’re smart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT