ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Kamala: The Perfect Storm to Collapse The Democrats' Burning House

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma

I hope he is right, but as of today this second I'm a bit concerned. The libcomdems are going to hide her from any real trial until she debates Trump. The scumbag liberal media is well into the full protection mode to reinvent her as a misunderstood, ever evolving moderate who finally sees that her previously held beliefs were to radical for Americans. Doesn't matter she is a lying sack of monkey dung. It really now depends on who buys this crap being peddled and supports her.

Add to that Trump's inability at times to just be freakin nice and quit name calling and it makes me exceptionally nervous. Right now heels up's campaign is about baiting Trump or leaving him on an island (like the black journalists thing last night) and letting him makes his own mistakes if he will. Doesn't matter if what he says is even the truth, he will get excoriated for this or that snippet.

Trump and JD need to keep barnstorming and go where no republicans use to go though. Maybe they won't be able to hide heel's up the whole time either, but they are going to have to flush here out of witness protection to demonstrate she is a walking, talking breathing liberal ignoramus.

Its really funny how they rejected her sorry ass in 2020 and now since they forced Brandon out she is the best thing since sliced bread. 🤣🤣
Cannot make it up.
They no longer run a candidate. They run a fictional character that is dreamed up and sold by the legacy media. They said Biden was a moderate. Now they are trying to tell us Kamala has changed all of her positions. And we have idiots that will buy this BS.

They no longer run a candidate. They run a fictional character that is dreamed up and sold by the legacy media. They said Biden was a moderate. Now they are trying to tell us Kamala has changed all of her positions. And we have idiots that will buy this BS.
Biden is a moderate (sort of). Problem is he's handled by a bunch of GenZ scum-twits, and ultra left NGOs and think tanks and Jill has ordered him to just sit back and take it. Notice how some dominos seem to be falling now? Two arch-terrorists killed by Israel, the Evan Gershkovich release and 14 others. I believe maybe Biden has said fvck it all and is now moving on a bunch of things (like releasing vital intelligence to Israel) that he normally wouldn't have done while in firm control by his lefty-lunatic handlers.

Biden is a moderate (sort of). Problem is he's handled by a bunch of GenZ scum-twits, and ultra left NGOs and think tanks and Jill has ordered him to just sit back and take it. Notice how some dominos seem to be falling now? Two arch-terrorists killed by Israel, the Evan Gershkovich release and 14 others. I believe maybe Biden has said fvck it all and is now moving on a bunch of things (like releasing vital intelligence to Israel) that he normally wouldn't have done while in firm control by his lefty-lunatic handlers.
Sleepy just wants to sleep.

Biden isn’t making any decisions. It’s an election year and the leftist scumbags running the show know they need to do something to try and fix the disaster they have had for the last 3 1/2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT