ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Losing His Sugar Brother

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

The sugar brother has "loaned" (wink wink), Hunter 6.5 million dollars and is now tapped out. Hunter better get back in his art studio and get to finger painting.

The sugar brother has "loaned" (wink wink), Hunter 6.5 million dollars and is now tapped out. Hunter better get back in his art studio and get to finger painting.

I wonder if they will disclose the buyers this time around? Nah who am I kidding, can't do shady shit if you disclose it. I wonder if Zelensky bought any with our tax dollars and funnelled it right back to the Big Guy?

I wonder if they will disclose the buyers this time around? Nah who am I kidding, can't do shady shit if you disclose it. I wonder if Zelensky bought any with our tax dollars and funnelled it right back to the Big Guy?
After Joe gets his cut, Zelenski gets his, Congress get's theirs and all the underlings along the way get theirs is it any wonder Ukrainians fighting the Russians don't have the weapons they need?

After Joe gets his cut, Zelenski gets his, Congress get's theirs and all the underlings along the way get theirs is it any wonder Ukrainians fighting the Russians don't have the weapons they need?
This is an indication that the rats are starting to jump ship. If things stay the same, they will need to butter another piece of bread.

Trump just gets idiots like you to finance his legal needs and keeps committing crimes.
giphy.gif

Biden was not a buddy of Epstein like Trump and Bill Barr's dad. Who is most likely to be the pedophile? I thought you would shift the subject.
Oops! Being in a photo with the democrat donor at an elite gala in NYC doesn't mean squat. The fact that President Trump was not friends with the democrat donor and forbid him from entering the grounds at his golf clubs means you're the one deflecting. And it wasn't Trump showering with Ashley Biden.

Last edited:
Ha! It's a good thing this board isn't a beer league hockey team. We'd have plenty on the right wing and a few left wingers but no centers.

The whole thread is discussing two minor crimes that a non elected official has done that have nothing to do with our political discussion, while the leader of the Republican party has been duly convicted of 34 counts. When you get a post that goes against your narrative you start name calling. That is 5th grade behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
The whole thread is discussing two minor crimes that a non elected official has done that have nothing to do with our political discussion, while the leader of the Republican party has been duly convicted of 34 counts. When you get a post that goes against your narrative you start name calling. That is 5th grade behavior.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

mw-hot-dogs.gif

How did it make you feel to type “duly”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT