ADVERTISEMENT

HS Recruiting News

Just found the time to watch this entire video. Great coverage by Flo. I am wondering how DT making them wait works out for him. Seemed to be some mixed feelings on it from both Jax and Bo. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out.
Funny though, it seemed to me they know how Cael works and fine with him getting to them when he gets to them. Bo's mom even made a comment about Cael and his recruiting time table.. Interesting stuff. I think DT is playing it like his mentor and gave a great reason as to why he waited..

Reactions: AtownPoke
Funny though, it seemed to me they know how Cael works and fine with him getting to them when he gets to them. Bo's mom even made a comment about Cael and his recruiting time table.. Interesting stuff. I think DT is playing it like his mentor and gave a great reason as to why he waited..
Cael waiting a day to get ahold of top recruits is 1 thing with his success but David Taylor doing that with no coaching success yet may be another. Time will tell. I hope it works because as I said that 2026 recruiting class will be very important.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT