ADVERTISEMENT

How would your parents handle this

You are kicked out of school
300k in debt and no degree
A felony record
I could see the idiots you described living with Dad and Mom or being homeless for a long time. One of my former customers is a 65 year old man who lived with his mom, until she died. The jackass neighbor told me that he was "helping" my customer with life decisions. It was not worth answering to my customer and a jackass both!

You are kicked out of school
300k in debt and no degree
A felony record
I was raised right, would of never happened to begin with.

I will say this, I did not come from wealth. The $300K in debt would be all mine and might mean bankruptcy and living most of my adult life not being able to get credit. I would be expected to find a job and support myself and not live at home. I might have been given 30-60 days to find a job and move out. I would have found a job even if it meant roofing homes in 105 degree heat. My dad would have called me dumbass for the rest of my life for having felony record.

Perfect. It's always good video when the parents arrive on scene to find their kid acting like a dumbass.
Hopefully he has a dad at home and he gets a 2 x 4 and gives him an ass beating. My brother had a step son who punched his mom when he was a junior in HS, and that is what my brother did. The step son never did that again.

Perfect. It's always good video when the parents arrive on scene to find their kid acting like a dumbass.
If we only had more parents who actually cared about their offspring. Instead, most folks today are relying on the dimms ideology of handouts and dependence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT