ADVERTISEMENT

How Would Israel (And America) React

If Russia gave nuclear armaments to Hezbollah and/or Iran?
Russia has already helped Iran with their nuclear program. Trump sanctioned the hell out of Iran and had them almost dead broke. Democrats, Biden and Obama, freed up money and allowed the Iranian regime to sell oil to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. To answer your question, depends on who is in the White House.

Russia has already helped Iran with their nuclear program. Trump sanctioned the hell out of Iran and had them almost dead broke. Democrats, Biden and Obama, freed up money and allowed the Iranian regime to sell oil to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. To answer your question, depends on who is in the White House.
Truth. 👍

In other words you don’t know even though you felt compelled to rattle on.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I have no doubt your answer was honest, even though it wasn’t an answer worth articulating.
LMAO you just didn't like the answer even though it is the truth. Oh and Israel has had nukes since the 60s and hasn't used them.

It was a wishy-washy non answer answer, of course I didn’t like it. Israel’s nuclear deterrence is well known. It’s one reason its neighbors have backed down in any confrontation. The question becomes how would Israel react if its enemies, whom it has bullied for decades, suddenly had equal military footing with support from a militarily advanced country on par with Israel’s American sugar daddy. Who is president would be irrelevant. America couldn’t prevent Israel’s annihilation any longer. What would Israel do?

It was a wishy-washy non answer answer, of course I didn’t like it. Israel’s nuclear deterrence is well known. It’s one reason its neighbors have backed down in any confrontation. The question becomes how would Israel react if its enemies, whom it has bullied for decades, suddenly had equal military footing with support from a militarily advanced country on par with Israel’s American sugar daddy. Who is president would be irrelevant. America couldn’t prevent Israel’s annihilation any longer. What would Israel do?
That's not what you asked. As usual you tried, badly I might add, to be cute and got slapped around.

Israel will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons and I don't blame them. Read up on the Iranian regime and their belief in the 12th Imam.

That's not what you asked. As usual you tried, badly I might add, to be cute and got slapped around.

Israel will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons and I don't blame them. Read up on the Iranian regime and their belief in the 12th Imam.
I asked how Israel (and America) would react. You replied it depends on who is president, about as bland and generic as a non answer answer as one could conceive. You’ve hardly slapped anyone around. Israel (and America) would not have any choice in the matter if Russia told Hezbollah or Iran they could have five or ten or a hundred of their nuclear missiles out of its stockpile of thousands, and they will supply them with the technicians to use them, much like NATO is slowly working toward with Ukraine. If it happens Israel’s enemies would become just as threatening as Israel has always been. I suspect we would see a 180 degree about face from Israel in the way it acts toward those over whom it has always had superior fire power, and it would suddenly see the need to behave more diplomatically. Call it a mini-MAD.

I asked how Israel (and America) would react. You replied it depends on who is president, about as bland and generic as a non answer answer as one could conceive. You’ve hardly slapped anyone around. Israel (and America) would not have any choice in the matter if Russia told Hezbollah or Iran they could have five or ten or a hundred of their nuclear missiles out of its stockpile of thousands, and they will supply them with the technicians to use them, much like NATO is slowly working toward with Ukraine. If it happens Israel’s enemies would become just as threatening as Israel has always been. I suspect we would see a 180 degree about face from Israel in the way it acts toward those over whom it has always had superior fire power, and it would suddenly see the need to behave more diplomatically. Call it a mini-MAD.
Like all peaceniks you are extremely naïve. Giving terrorist nuclear weapons insures they are used.

Like all peaceniks you are extremely naïve. Giving terrorist nuclear weapons insures they are used.
The question has nothing to do with my being a peacenik, it has nothing to do with me at all. As you so often do when faced with an uncomfortable scenario you try and turn it into something personal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT