ADVERTISEMENT

How is no one talking about this…

I think the plan is to have some space on the North side of the arena. I believe it is a platform. When the wrestlers come in they will circle around the area. All of the floor and the next level are sold out, but there are general admission seats available.

I think the plan is to have some space on the North side of the arena. I believe it is a platform. When the wrestlers come in they will circle around the area. All of the floor and the next level are sold out, but there are general admission seats available.
Yeah I thought there were plenty of 300 level GA tickets available last I heard, but we have had a great response to season tickets compared to last year so far

I was just trying to be dramatic....
This is great!
Can't wait for the new season.
I wish JS would have been given this same support,
but I know JS is behind OSU!
Let's GO!
L8-AGIN

Last edited:
Reactions: AtownPoke
I was just trying to be dramatic....
This is great!
Can't wait for the new season.
I wish JS would have been given this same support,
but I know JS is behind OSU!
Let's GO!
L8-AGIN
He was when he had it rolling. Now if was a different time so it’s apples to oranges but there was a ton of excitement during the first half of his tenure. That said.. nothing sells like hope and potential

...somewhere I read that there are tickets remaining for "standing room ONLY"...I quote only and do not attest to such...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT