ADVERTISEMENT

How is ISIS getting all these weapons and equipment?

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
So I read they got 30 Russian tanks and that Turkey is selling them weapons. How is this happening. I swear drop a nuke be done with it. But ya how did they steal 30 Russian tanks.

So I read they got 30 Russian tanks and that Turkey is selling them weapons. How is this happening. I swear drop a nuke be done with it. But ya how did they steal 30 Russian tanks.
Tanks are most likely from Syrian loot. They've been getting shit through Turkey because IS is fighting the Kurds.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ClintonShruggiegif.gif

ISIS gets their equipment from multiple sources. Turkey is one, but much of what they have they took off Syria, stole from Iraq, and some of it from Lebanon. They also are using US Humvees as well.

Speculation: Much of what they have been using as chemical weapons could have been dug up in Syria after it was buried there after the Iraq War. The chemicals seem to be not as potent as one would expect, leaving me to believe that these weapons are degraded. Possibly by time. This would also explain what happened to chemical weapons Iraq had before the start of the war in Iraq. Now this could also be that these were brought in before the Iraq war, as Iraq was always trying to hide it's chemical weapons. The one thing Eastern Syria has in abundance is a very large area in which to easily burry things in the sand were no one will find it unless you know where to look. There is the possibility they are being made in Syria as well, but I'm not confident nor have I seen any indication that ISIS has the equipment and expertise it needs to make these types of weapons. Of course they are resourceful so its hard to tell.

I can't speak for tanks and the like, but I read an article on this exact topic that highlighted that ISIS does have the ability to manufacture small-arms and ammunition.

Reactions: JonnyVito
This would also explain what happened to chemical weapons Iraq had before the start of the war in Iraq. Now this could also be that these were brought in before the Iraq war, as Iraq was always trying to hide it's chemical weapons. The one thing Eastern Syria has in abundance is a very large area in which to easily burry things in the sand were no one will find it unless you know where to look. There is the possibility they are being made in Syria as well, but I'm not confident nor have I seen any indication that ISIS has the equipment and expertise it needs to make these types of weapons. Of course they are resourceful so its hard to tell.
Never give up on Iraqi WMD

Reactions: davidallen
Never give up on Iraqi WMD
Considering that Iraq actually used WMD's before the Iraq war suggests that since none were found they either destroyed them or shipped them out.

It has long been speculated by intelligence agencies that they were dispatched to Syria.

Sorry to interrupt your "Bush lied" wet dream. Please continue.

Considering that Iraq actually used WMD's before the Iraq war suggests that since none were found they either destroyed them or shipped them out.

It has long been speculated by intelligence agencies that they were dispatched to Syria.

Never ever give up.

Reactions: davidallen

Gawd, someone should shovel my ignore list some new turds for their irrelevant punch bowl.

Reactions: Medic007
I mean I would love a freaking tank let alone 30. I am just asking for a friend how you walk into a Russian tank dealership and leave with 30 free tanks. Did any of these countries USA included hear of blowing shit up on the way out instead of leaving valuable equipment for the enemy. Jan 20th can't get here fast enough.

Reactions: imprimis
I mean I would love a freaking tank let alone 30. I am just asking for a friend how you walk into a Russian tank dealership and leave with 30 free tanks. Did any of these countries USA included hear of blowing shit up on the way out instead of leaving valuable equipment for the enemy. Jan 20th can't get here fast enough.

dude you can't afford the insurance on one those sumbitches

gotta be north of 1k every six months

I think he is planning on eliminating rush hour traffic for himself permanently. FYI JonnyVito to get the tanks you just have to be more ruthless than the people who currently have them. I think you got this in spades.

no doubt just cut thie balls of those turds like calves in the chute

Reactions: Medic007
A bit off the subject, but I heard an interview with a person who went to Sweden to find out about Muslim assimilation there. Like in many places throughout Europe, the Muslim immigrants have cordoned off sections of Stockholm where police refuse to go. He said he's learned that they are bringing in tons of AK-47's, grenades and RPG's.

For such a peaceful religion they sure love some AK's and pipe bombs. I almost equate this movement to the gang epidemic. Only these guys think if they die in battle they go to heaven with 70 virgins. How do you battle that unless you kill them all.

Reactions: imprimis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT