ADVERTISEMENT

How far left is Tim Walz???

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
Don't let the fact that this guy is former coach and history teacher fool you!

Most people who are coaches and history teachers - like myself - run pretty conservative. But once Walz became governor of Minnesota, the most liberal state in America between New York and California, he went all woke - thanks in large part (in my opinion) to his wacky liberal wife.

So how far left is Walz?

* When there were riots in Minneapolis the summer of 2020, he did nothing for three days while numerous businesses burned to the ground. (His wife even said she opened the windows to their house to smell the burning tires! Yikes!)
* He signed into law a bill that made Minnesota a sanctuary spot for trans KIDS, so they could come to get sex change operations - WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS!
* He signed into law a bill that gave women the most liberal abortion laws IN THE COUNTRY! Included in that bill? 1) A woman could get an abortion at any stage of a pregnancy with essentially no restrictions AND 2) minors could legally get an abortion without their parents consent.
* He signed into law a bill that requiring public schools to provide menstrual products — including pads and tampons — to students in 4th through 12th grades, including BOYS! And he did this at the tax payers expense.
* Walz is so pro-immigration - that due to the influx of men from Somalia - part of Minneapolis has been called Little Mogadishu and the state is now the home to 25 PERCENT of ISIS recruits. What does Walz say to that? "Refugees strengthen our communities," he said in 2019. "The inn is not full in Minnesota."
* When it comes to crime, homicides have nearly doubled since Walz has been governor. Carjackings in Minneapolis are up OVER 500%!!!
* A lot of this could be attributed to his far-left wife. Her stance on crime is that minorities are incarcerated at an unfair rate due to racism and that the criminal system should be overhauled. When asked how many chances someone convicted should get before being put in jail, her response was "as many as it takes."

* As far as his military service? In 2005, Walz retired as a command sergeant major in the artillery – and faced criticism for leaving as his battalion prepared to go to Iraq.
* Also, when he was 31, he was stopped while driving at 96mph in a 55mph zone and failed a sobriety test. How he wasn't charged with DUI is beyond me.

This is a MODERATE?????? The MSM is trying to make you - I'm sorry, the naïve American public - think so.

Last edited:
Don't let the fact that this guy is former coach and history teacher fool you!

Most people who are coaches and history teachers - like myself - run pretty conservative. But once Walz became governor of Minnesota, the most liberal state in America between New York and California, he went all woke - thanks in large part (in my opinion) to his wacky liberal wife.

So how far left is Walz?

* When there were riots in Minneapolis the summer of 2020, he did nothing for three days while numerous businesses burned to the ground. (His wife even said she opened the windows to their house to smell the burning tires! Yikes!)
* He signed into law a bill that made Minnesota a sanctuary spot for trans KIDS, so they could come to get sex change operations - WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS!
* He signed into law a bill that gave women the most liberal abortion laws IN THE COUNTRY! Included in that bill? 1) A woman could get an abortion at any stage of a pregnancy with essentially no restrictions AND 2) minors could legally get an abortion without their parents consent.
* He signed into law a bill that requiring public schools to provide menstrual products — including pads and tampons — to students in 4th through 12th grades, including BOYS! And he did this at the tax payers expense.
* Walz is so pro-immigration - that due to the influx of men from Somalia - part of Minneapolis has been called Little Mogadishu and the state is now the home to 25 PERCENT of ISIS recruits. What does Walz say to that? "Refugees strengthen our communities," he said in 2019. "The inn is not full in Minnesota."
* When it comes to crime, homicides have nearly doubled since Walz has been governor. Carjackings in Minneapolis are up OVER 500%!!!
* A lot of this could be attributed to his far-left wife. Her stance on crime is that minorities are incarcerated at an unfair rate due to racism and that the criminal system should be overhauled. When asked how many chances someone convicted should get before being put in jail, her response was "as many as it takes."

* As far as his military service? In 2005, Walz retired as a command sergeant major in the artillery – and faced criticism for leaving as his battalion prepared to go to Iraq.
* Also, when he was 31, he was stopped while driving at 96mph in a 55mph zone and failed a sobriety test. How he wasn't charged with DUI is beyond me.

This is a MODERATE?????? The MSM is trying to make you - I'm sorry, the naïve American public - think so.
He will be forever known as tampon Tim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT