ADVERTISEMENT

How embarrassing...Biden doesn’t support ban on all handgun sales, White House press secretary says

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Brandon gonna Brandon...

@Syskatine You gots any of those high caliber 9 mm rounds that blow yer lungs out? Now before you answer, I'm not talking about the 9 inch "bullets" you take on the daily that "blow" your lungs out...

Biden doesn’t support ban on all handgun sales, White House press secretary says

Brandon gonna Brandon...

@Syskatine You gots any of those high caliber 9 mm rounds that blow yer lungs out? Now before you answer, I'm not talking about the 9 inch "bullets" you take on the daily that "blow" your lungs out...

Biden doesn’t support ban on all handgun sales, White House press secretary says

Hey I had a question on the table: anything yet? Super Duber finally get em to crumble?

Hey I had a question on the table: anything yet? Super Duber finally get em to crumble?
We've gone over this, syskatoon. Those pee pee tapes that you've been desperately seeking don't exist. And here's the most hilarious part...

Your cankled Queen (who lost to a fvcking reality tv clown) made it up and has had you on a wild goose chase for what, 5 years or so? Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

We've gone over this, syskatoon. Those pee pee tapes that you've been desperately seeking don't exist. And here's the most hilarious part...

Your cankled Queen (who lost to a fvcking reality tv clown) made it up and has had you on a wild goose chase for what, 5 years or so? Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Duber? Who? What prosecutor?

😂😂😂😂😂🤣😅

It never gets old. Over and over, there he is, on the wall, flailing away, pushing the 7 y.o. conspirathies, lol. How long has this shit been going on?

Did ya'll ever get a trial?

Brandon gonna Brandon...

For years, "Super Duber gonna get her! You watch!"

(Duber finally charges someone after years of slandering the FBI and Deep state, unanimously not guilty)

Flailey: Guns! Dick! Illegal immigration! Durham who?

We should rename this the Michael Jackson presidency, because nearly every Biden statement gets moonwalked back.

giphy.gif

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!! Look at it go!!!

Back on topic, you got any of those high caliber 9 mm guns, syskatoon?

Wait -- wasn't this Super Duber deal what we've been waiting on? So are we done now?

Keep up that vigilant hunt for the pee tapes, Pisskatine. I'm sure you'll find them soon.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Buddy, I would but I'm too busy reading about your long-anticipated criminal trial that was gonna bring Hillary down, lol.

So we done now? Ya'll catch these cars and it's endless entertainment.

I have a solution bud…….meds and lots of them. Medic007 might even hook you up due to your issues.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Bless your heart. No matter how much keyboard banging you do with your chubby little dick beaters, you can't erase that fact that you were thoroughly duped by your cankled Queen. All of that time you spent chasing those pee tapes down the drain. Cultkatine in full effect.
LOL you just invent shit to distract from your years-long car chasing.

It'll be okay -- maybe if you quit listening to those right wing incel sources we wouldn't spoon-feeding you all the Super Duber posts and breathless anticipation for the last few years. You ready to stop flailing?

None yet, but if you have one I'd like to see it, Flailey!
Oh of course not. You've talked about pee tapes for 5 years but haven't spent any time on it. Sure, pisskatine. That sounds as believable as you claiming to own 30+ guns. And I have zero doubts that you'd be BEGGING me to see the pee tapes if they were in my possession.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT