ADVERTISEMENT

How do you DOX a lunatic OU alum?

LakeCowboy

2nd Team
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2010
Took the wife’s family to Zach Bryan tonight, he had Pistol Pete come out on stage and yelled Go Pokes (Pretty Awesome). Typical OU fans were not happy. In the parking lot trying to leave a crimson 2022 Dodge Ram license plate 38C 755, VIN#1C6SRFRT3NN117412 had the driver jump out and punch as hard as he could 3-4 times into my brother in law’s wife’s car window because we didn’t let him into the flow of traffic. To be fair he couldn’t make the turn and needed to wait it out for parking in a bad spot for a truck. Also we were trying to let the soccer mom across from him into the flow we were already in. Definitely seemed like a drunk lunatic and we are lucky he didn’t have a gun over pulling out of a parking spot. We were calm, didn’t yell or taunt or do anything after and called his vehicle in. I’d really like to find out this guys name so I can remember it in case our paths ever cross again. He’s lucky he didn’t break the car window because I would have drug him into the passenger side so he could FAFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News