ADVERTISEMENT

House of Cards - Season 3

TMill16

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2009
Anyone watching? Got 4 episodes in today.

Not disappointed.

Just started watching season 1 on Netflix. Good show.

I'm done with the binge. Frank's no fun any more. His sociopathic tendencies used to be entertaining. Now they're just depressing. However, the end of ep. 13 (no spoilers, I promise) sets up an interesting story line for Season 4.

Just finished season 3.

Will be checking back to if more have as well. Don't want to spoil.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I've heard that show has gone downhill quick and this was from several friends that wouldn't shut up about Season 1. It was on my to watch list but I've decided to pass.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm up to Esp. six. In the first two season I would watch three or four episodes at a time. This year it's pretty much one a night or every other night. Frank and Claire were a lot more interesting when they were scheming for power. Now in power they are flat out boring. Peace in the middle east and full employment? Really heath care and Iraq weren't hopeless enough. Also the lack of any type of B plot hurts a lot. Everything is focus on the Underwoods. In season one and two you had the newspaper investigation, drunk congressman and hookers, ego driven billionaires, power hungry aids etc. Now it's just Frank and Claire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT