ADVERTISEMENT

Hope You Don't Have Diabetes or Severe Allergies

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Biden Stops Trump Order To Slash Price Of Insulin, EpiPen | The Daily Wire

Biden wasting no time paying back big pharma for all their support during his campaign.

Watching all of Biden's actions in his first few days in office and I don't see much in the way of benefitting the American people but there sure is a lot political pay back for his campaign contributors. Even more disgusting is the Biden faithful are strangely silent on something they have in the past been so adamantly against. One can only be left to conclude that the left has no principles or morals only a severe thirst for the power to rule over the people.

Biden Stops Trump Order To Slash Price Of Insulin, EpiPen | The Daily Wire

Biden wasting no time paying back big pharma for all their support during his campaign.

Watching all of Biden's actions in his first few days in office and I don't see much in the way of benefitting the American people but there sure is a lot political pay back for his campaign contributors. Even more disgusting is the Biden faithful are strangely silent on something they have in the past been so adamantly against. One can only be left to conclude that the left has no principles or morals only a severe thirst for the power to rule over the people.
Wonder if the delayed news of vaccine to make it post election was tied into that.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Also, Keystone pipeline doesn't go through one blue state, coincidence? Wonder what would be if it went from WA to AZ? I know they're blue and would never allow it, but...

Reactions: capanski
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT