ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! I’ve Got An Idea!

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If Israel is going to bomb Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel because Israel bombed Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel because Israel bombed Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel … then the only logical next step is for Israel to take the bombing to a new level and murder Lebanese children. The precedent has been set in Gaza and look how marvelously that has worked out for the most moral society and government in the history of mankind! It’s a policy guaranteed to end the conflict with no hard feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
If Israel’s much ballyhooed formula of killing 4 innocents for 1 fighter then they’ve nailed 25 Hezbollah fighters by using this strategy. Sounds reasonable, very moral.

If Israel is going to bomb Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel because Israel bombed Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel because Israel bombed Lebanon because Hezbollah bombed Israel … then the only logical next step is for Israel to take the bombing to a new level and murder Lebanese children. The precedent has been set in Gaza and look how marvelously that has worked out for the most moral society and government in the history of mankind! It’s a policy guaranteed to end the conflict with no hard feelings.

Back from the October 7th celebration already?

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
No, Bearcat, I don’t celebrate murder and mayhem by anybody. Do you?
Maybe, maybe not but you have attempted to justify the October 7th attack and continue to support and defend terrorist. All you're accomplishing is the perpetuation of human suffering today and into the future.

Maybe, maybe not but you have attempted to justify the October 7th attack and continue to support and defend terrorist. All you're accomplishing is the perpetuation of human suffering today and into the future.
How am I “accomplishing” any of that? I don’t support or defend any terrorist group, even the biggest terrorist group of all: Zionists.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT