ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again... two black guys assaulted a black immigrant for wearing a MAGA hat in Germantown

source.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope someday you can have a country to call your own.
Admit it. You're proud that your fellow #resisters are punching the white nationalist nazis for wearing MAGA gear. You don't have to puss out on this one.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Admit it. You're proud that your fellow #resisters are punching the white nationalist nazis for wearing MAGA gear. You don't have to puss out on this one.

#triggered?

@Syskatine, it seems there's more to the story. It turns out that the white nationalist wearing a MAGA hat was actually a black immigrant from Togo. I'll bet he was smirking at those two dudes. He deserved to get assaulted because he's a black man who isn't a Democrat, amiright? Punch those Nazis!

https://wjla.com/news/local/two-cha...who-says-he-was-attacked-for-wearing-maga-hat

Oh my, you should help that man!

Coming from a shithole country through the front door is one thing. Coming from shithole countries via the illegal backdoor is quite another.
The shithole country thing was about the front door.

More like the side door like those entering through special programs or being airlifted bypassing the front door waiting line.
So basically why do we have side door for people from shit hole countries?

Should be front door only. The side and back doors need to be permanently closed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT