ADVERTISEMENT

Here it comes...

Maybe "orange man" was referencing our military leaders? In my opinion, Obama had their balls bronzed and currently nestled on his mantle above his fireplace. Sleepy didn't want any help in afghanistan.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Look at this board: @Ohhellya @Breastman @my_2cents @osu_orangestreak these are not MENSA candidates, as @Sunburnt Indian can confirm. They will gobble down anything The Atlantic feeds them.

As Mark Halperin said, if Trump wins, we are dealing with an immediate mental health crisis on the left. He's 100% right.
Should Trump win of course, sleepy, kamalla and Barry before them promised what they just can't deliver to folks. This is where "mental" kicks in. "Where's my God dam stimulus check!". This along with an open wide border is dimm policy. God dam almighty, just handout the Benjamins to the illegals. Fvck sleepy, fvck kamalla, **** Schumer, fvck nanshee and all those sucking the life outta the folks they've leeched on, dimms. I feel better now letting that out.

I can present no plausible argument. The US avg. IQ is a meager 97.4 from 2023 testing.
The US could care less about educating our children. A district school administrator "hauls" in on average at least half a mil. Yet, US school children are at the bottom of intelligence in the whole wide world. I remember a time taking a calculus test 25 years ago next to 4 vietnamese kids 13,14,15 years old. What took them 15 mins to ace, took me an hour. I'm a retired mechanical engineer now, full time fishing guide these days.

Last edited:
Look at this board: @Ohhellya @Breastman @my_2cents @osu_orangestreak these are not MENSA candidates, as @Sunburnt Indian can confirm. They will gobble down anything The Atlantic feeds them.

As Mark Halperin said, if Trump wins, we are dealing with an immediate mental health crisis on the left. He's 100% right.
I like Halperin’s perspective, but he also thinks J6 is disqualifying.

So I’ll tap the breaks a bit on that take. This is a tactic that’s already been tried and at best it motivates the leftist early vote.

I doubt it suppresses the day of election red vote.

We will see.

I like Halperin’s perspective, but he also thinks J6 is disqualifying.

So I’ll tap the breaks a bit on that take. This is a tactic that’s already been tried and at best it motivates the leftist early vote.

I doubt it suppresses the day of election red vote.

We will see.
I doubt this will impact actual voting that much at all. But it WILL further radicalize the crazies on the left. That does worry me cause the left will NOT allow a peaceful transfer of power.

Reactions: tlwwake
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT